+ 59

not forcing u guys to vote but i hope in the last chapter, all of you, readers will vote and comment :) it would mean a lot to me.

+

jungkook was the one who volunteered to be the bait so we decided to keep an eye to him.

we bought all the things we needed.

"jungkook, move to the less crowded area." we heard yoongi in our earpiece.

yoongi was in the rooftop somewhere with his drone following jungkook around. the five of us following him carefully.

we almost reached the woods and no one was still attacking jungkook, making us all impatient as hell.

"did they give up on finding us?" hoseok whispered, lowering his mask.

the boys agreed and i kept an eye towards jungkook who's slowly disappearing into the forest. we moved again until we heard gunshots.

"jungkook! to your left!" we heard yoongi.

we stayed until yoongi give us instructions, we were all tense and my forehead started to sweat. we heard gun shots again,

"fuck!" we heard yoongi, "they shot the drone!"

we immediately ran through the woods and saw jungkook being trapped by men, on his bleeding knees.

the other boys held their guns up, moving quickly and pulling their triggers while i went to jungkook who was on his knees, pulling him up and dragging him away from the scene.

multiple gun shots were heard and i winced because it was too loud.

i pressed against my earpiece, "yoongi, bring the kit."

yoongi immediately came and pulled out his gun. i opened the kit, held a cotton with antiseptic, slowly dabbing it on his skin, he was wincing in pain as the wound was deep, he suddenly stopped my hand.

i looked up to him and his eyes were closed.

"jungkook, i need to—" he threw the cotton on my hand to the ground and held it.

i was caught in surprise and i could feel the tightness of his hold, i just stared at him, still could hear the shooting of guns behind us.

"how could taehyung forget you?" he asked and i couldn't answer, i looked at him.

he finally opened his eyes, meeting mine, and his eyes were full of emotions, i just couldn't define.

"when i can't?" i heard him muttered but the boys called us.

i grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around his knee. he slowly stood up and we both went to the other boys, shrugging off what jungkook told me.

the boys were holding two men and forcing him to say where taehyung was.

"you won't answer?" jimin laughed and punched the man in the face.

"even if you kill me, i won't—" he was cut off when yoongi pulled out his knife and sliced the man's neck then stabbing him on his chest.

"hyung!" the boys groaned.

yoongi made a blank face and looked at the other one, who was looking at the dead man in front of him.

"the place?" yoongi asked, hoseok and namjoon holding the man.

the man stayed silent, making yoongi suddenly go the dead man he stabbed, opening the bloody mouth and dipping his finger, going back to us.