+ 13

"hand me the water." taehyung ordered.

i rolled my eyes and stood up from the couch groaning, "you literally can run around and jump so why can't you reach the water next to your bed?"

"are you disobeying me?" he scoffed.

i just stomped my feet in annoyance but in the end, i end up grabbing the glass of water and handing it to him.

he grabbed it and started gulping it down.

taehyung is totally recovered now. jin didn't expect it to be so soon and knew it would take months to be okay. he praised taehyung for healing up so fast so he doesn't have to be a doctor to this 'baby beast'.

once he was done, he handed me back the water before starting getting off of his bed. he wore the slippers and walked normally towards the bathroom.

what the fuck?

why the hell did he order me to get him this motherfucking water when he can walk like a healthy person?

ugh kim taehyung, i always hated your attitude.

i slammed the cup on the table then walked towards the sofa to sit.

as what taehyung told me last time, i'm not allowed to go out which is making me sick seeing taehyung. we even eat in this room and i always lose my appetite whenever i face taehyung.

he got out of the bathroom and started to grab his things. i watched his every actions and i couldn't help but gasp when he pulled out his IV by his bare hands.

"why did you remove it?!" i yelled and automatically stood up.

"i don't need it anymore." he shrugged and grabbed his things packed.

"where are you going?" i asked.

"going home. let's go home." he said and walked towards the door, making me follow behind his back.

"you're not even healed yet." i muttered and he ignored me then just made his way towards the living room where all the boys gathered.

"kill him!" i heard jungkook groaned.

"shoot him in the head and let him lose blood until he die!"

"or maybe you can just stab him to death." 

i shivered but almost chuckle because they were so into the video game.

jin noticed our presence and dropped his controller on the ground, grabbing the boys' attention from the video game.

"where are you going? where's your dextrose?!" jin panicked when he noticed the wire connected to taehyung's arms was gone.

"i removed it, i'm going home."

"you really doesn't listen," jin face palmed.

"already? you're going home?" hoseok stood up, facing the both of us and then the other boys stood up as well.

"it's been a week, i also cleared the accident last time."

"you know that those companies are big too that might attack you again, right?" namjoon said, putting his arms around jin's shoulders."

"you do know that i'm bigger than them, right?" taehyung scoffed but boastfulness visible in his voice.

"he seems okay now." yoongi shrugged and back to using his phone, plucking the earphones in his ear.

everyone shrugged and went back to what they were doing earlier. they didn't seem to care about taehyung's condition but i know they do, they're just so done to hard headed taehyung.