+ 29

"taehyung oppa! did y/n go home already?"

taehyung immediately stood up and i was left laying on the bed.

and then i realized,

choyeon was awake and i was there at the room taehyung didn't allow her to enter but the worst part was, i was with her oppaR.

i quickly stood up and panicked as well, i looked at taehyung and he looked like he was about to faint anytime. he was panicking as well, his lips went pale and stiffed on his spot.

"let's go out—" i was cut off when taehyung covered my mouth with his hands.

"shh."

suddenly, he grabbed my arms and we both walked backwards. i wanted to ask him where he was going but i couldn't because of his dirty ass hands.

the next thing i knew, i was pushed inside the cabinet and taehyung closing the door.

he still held my mouth shut while we his inside the cabinet. the cabinet has holes and i could see a glimpse of the room from here.

i was about to slap his hands when i heard the bed room door opened.

my eyes widened to see choyeon going inside the room.

thank god taehyung knew it and i didn't know how the fuck did he know.

we both stood still and i could feel his breath behind my neck. his chest was rising up and down against my back. our body heats were colliding and i could feel my sweats beads building up on my forehead.

nervousness covered my whole being when i saw choyeon walking over the cabinet.

1...

2...

she silently held the handle and i stopped breathing.

kringggg

i heard a phone ring downstairs and choyeon immediately backed away, walking outside the room.

i looked over taehyung and saw him dialing the house phone.

when i realized we were safe, i slapped taehyung's hand away from my mouth and went out the cabinet.

i grabbed my bag and started walking towards the door without saying anything to each other. i twisted the knob and went out successfully. i made my way downstairs to meet choyeon walking up the stairs.

i gulped.

"y/n, i thout you already left?" she asked.

"i, uh went to the rest room." i said.

"i see, did you see taehyung oppa?" she asked, looking around the house.

i didn't know what to answer, i would be stupid if i say that her oppa fucking licked my ears and said 'you still taste so sweet.'

instead, i just gave her a shrug.

i decided to go home and i was about to exit the house when,

"i'll drive you, it's late." i heard taehyung's voice behind me.

"no, thank you." i faked smiled as i saw choyeon walked up beside him.

"but it's dangerous y/n! it's forest out there!" choyeon said worriedly.

i gave her a comforting smile, "i could manage."

no i can't.

who the fuck would walk in a long butt road full of trees around and there was no even a single lamp?

all i had was my phone's flashlight.

i walked outside the gate and i shivered from the dark view outside. i just wanted to fly towards my house but what can i do?

i didn't want taehyung to drive me off and who the fuck was my choice?

my phone buzzed and a notification popped out.

jeon jungkook sent a message to your clsss group chat!

right.

jungkook.

but i didn't want to see him soon. as long as i still have the memory of kissing him, i won't meet with him.

when i went out the house, i started walked fast to walk fast, if i could still even call this walk because i was literally running.

i wanted to close my eyes.

i was scared.

i didn't want to look at the woods, left and right, dark trees hovered over me. in front, a wide long dark road ahead of me.

i thought i could manage walking, i thought i could do it.

but i couldn't.

i stopped running when tears started flowing down my cheeks. my chest tightened and i felt like breaking down. i was looking on the ground, i was so scared.

i grabbed my phone from my bag and decided to call one of the body guards or whoever that can pick me up quickly.

i wanted to die on the center of the road when i saw it was out of battery.

i looked around and i felt more scared.

i sat on the road and cried my heart out. i didn't want to walk anymore, i was too scared.

slender man, zombies, monsters, ghosts and killers filled my mind.

i felt like i would faint but not until i heard someone behind me.

"i could manage my ass."

i looked back and saw taehyung hopping out from his car. he walked towards me and looked down on me.

"get up, i'll drive you home." he commanded.

"i don't need it, g-go away." i sobbed and held back all my tears.

"you're such a burdensome." he hissed and pulled me up.

once i was on my feet, he let go of me and went over the car.

i glanced over the road once again and i shivered.

i decided to go in and sat myself on the car. taehyung was about to start the engine but a fast car passed by,

driving towards taehyung's house.

"wait, isn't your house the only house that—"

"oh shit, choyeon."

[ FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET THE LSST PART, PLS READ I HOPE THIS MAKE EVERYTHING CLEAR ;

a car suddenly came running to taehyung's house. since taehyung went to pick up y/n, choyeon was alone in the house. however, tae was worried bc his house was the only house that was built in that place and the car was going directly to it. ]

+

i only 80% proofread this so expect some errors, i was lazy to read again lmao

ok how was this chapter?

did y'all watched their performance? i shivered at the vcr

ok next chapter pls.