+ 27

what do u call this energy?^^^

"my lady, it's time for school." one of the maid knocked on my bedroom door.

i got up and a horrible pain in my head hit me immediately.

"fuck."

i forced myself to stand up and went to the bathroom to get ready for school. i almost slipped inside the shower if i didn't hold the steel bar beside me for support.

i grabbed my already ironed uniform and lazily buttoned it.

i went out and had a ride towards the school.

i yawned when i landed my feet on the ground of the school. i lazily walked towards the gate.

body guards doesn't come with me these days and i didn't know why. maybe dad got tired of me always escaping?

i looked up to see jungkook holding his head, walking towards the gate.

"jungkook!" i called and ran towards him.

he looked back, wincing and still holding his head.

"my head fucking hurts like hell." he groaned.

"mine too, i want to fucking bang my head on the floor."

"i don't remember anything except for small details that we drank too much." he complained.

"yeah, after we were drunk, what did we do?" i asked, still wincing in pain.

i should've asked for some medicine, it hurt and so unbearable. i almost had a second thought of not coming to school earlier.

"i don't remember either—" he stopped when he looked down on me.

he stared at me and lowered his gaze until it stopped on my lips. i confusingly stared at him.

"what—"

'his lips brushed on the side of my mouth until i felt his lips against mine. it was too soft and warm. my eyes was wide open while he was closing his eyes, wrapping his hands slowly on my waist to get me closer.'

i stopped and gulped, looking away but jungkook

he looked away as well and cleared his throat, "i'm going first."

he quickly walked but in a fast pace and i was left there, standing still.

what the fuck?

did we just fucking kissed?

no no no no no

i nervously walked towards the class because he was my classmate.

i entered the class and saw jungkook not sitting on his designated seat. i looked around the room and saw him hovering over a guy.