+ 34

i encourage everyone to leave comments, i hope y'all know i read them all :)

+

two years before....

taehyung pov

as y/n was getting dragged away, i slowly get up, pressing my arms hard so that the blood would stop flowing. i winced in pain and grabbed my gun beside me.

i faced her father.

this shit.

"why are you getting brave, kim?" he smirked.

"can't i? huh? lee?" i scoffed.

"fucking stay away from y/n," he declared and hold his gun towards me.

i also pointed my gun towards him and chuckled. his men started pointing theirs as well.

"why would i?" i asked, coughing all the blood inside my mouth.

he stepped forward and loaded his gun in front of my face. he looked at me in the eye as if he would love to see me in hell, burning.

but,

i would never die,

unless they all die before me.

"have you forgotten you shot me?" he gritted his teeth.

"how could i forgot? i was so sad you didn't die." i chuckled.

his hold on his gun tightened and i could see how pissed he was already getting. i internally chuckled at his patience.

"just fucking let go of y/n and we're settled." he said.

settled? when would be settled when he's my biggest rival.

he want me dead and i would love to see him lifeless as well.

i would have killed this bastard long time ago if it wasn't for y/n. she thought this man standing here was the only person she could lean on and only have.

if only she knew......

"you are the one who should let go." i gritted my teeth, pointing my gun on his head.

the men started loading their guns as well and pointed on my skull.

i chuckled.

"why would i?" he mimicked, "she's my daughter."

daughter.

he started laughing like a lunatic at the word he just spilled. his eyes raging red and i would love to drag that eyes out.

this shit's crazy.

he stopped laughing.

"daughter?" i chuckled, "since when she was your daughter?" i asked.

he stopped and glared at me.

"pick one kim," he spoke, "it's either you let her live or let yourself live."

i stared at his eyes.

we'll both live.

i scoffed at his statement, "do you think she still like to go home with you?"

he clicked his tongue, "of course, i'm her father after all."

a father but not a dad.

"let's see then." i smirked.

i elbowed his face and the men started shooting me but i dragged my gun forward to shoot as well. i ran over the window and broke it using my arm.