+ 45

crdts for the pic above uwu great edit!!

*excuse my grammar mistakes for this chapter

i already warned y'all, prepare your hearts. don't tell me i didn't warn y'all :) it's gonna be long uwu

+

he stepped a foot but stopped again and looked at me.

"i was truly concerned for you though," he smiled and the sunset made him glow.

i didn't know what to answer him so i gulped the lump in my throat, "we're friends, right?"

his smile widened and nodded. he offered me his hand so i already stood up and we both went downstairs.

we were on our way on the stairs when all of the boys went out their rooms one by one. we looked at them confusedly as each of them was doing something really serious and quick. they were all cursing.

"jungkook, get ready." namjoon said while wearing his leather jacket.

"what's happening?" jungkook asked and went over to namjoon.

namjoon stopped for a minute before his phone rung, he quickly picked it up.

"yes, yes, we know, we're getting ready." he hung up and look at jungkook, "lee attacked gong's house."

"what?!" jungkook's eyes widened.

"hurry!" namjoon then ran over his room and jungkook looked at me.

"s-stay at the living room!" he yelled before dashing towards his room.

i nodded while breathing heavily. dad attacked mister gong's house? is it because of me? is he looking for me?

i sat on the sofa and looked around as they all grabbed their weapons. i looked at the six of them, all dressed up and fixing their weapons.

i thought jin never hold guns since he's the doctor here but here he is now, shot gun and a pistol beside him.

i gulped as all of them talked about the plan.

i didn't listen as i dozed out.

why is he doing this? why does my dad do all of this? because of money?

why?

why did he became like this?

is this happening because of me?

the boys were gathering until the door bursted out open. we all looked at the front door, seeing taehyung breathing heavily with his gun on his hand.

i stood up and looked worriedly at everyone.

"everyone, let's go." namjoon loaded his gun and walked towards the door.

my heart was beating too fast, too many emotions were inside of me but this one feeling came on top out of all these emotions.

fear.

i looked at them one by one looking towards the door.

my eyes landed to taehyung and he was already walking towards me.

"w-what's happening?" i asked, almost crying.

"stay here. i'm locking all the possible holes inside this house. everybody needs to go since there were too many—"

"is it dad?" i asked.

"you don't have to worry about it. just, just stay here." he said and looked down at me.