+ 18

[ credits to owner who made the wonderful edit above ]

taehyung pulled me until we reached a obscured place which was beside the ocean. the surroundings was too dark and the moon was the only one that was providing us some light.

we were both panting and catching our breaths. taehyung let go of my wrist and sat on the sand. he closed his eyes and i decided to sit beside him.

"my dad won't let us go just like that. i'm sure he will hunt us until he get—"

"do you think i'll let him do that?" he chuckled and put his gun beside him.

i stared at the moon, noticing it was red. i watched in awe and smiled to myself. it was too beautiful to be real, it looked ethereal and i wanted it to last forever. just me staring at it forever.

i glanced taehyung opened his eyes and looked at the moon. his lips parted a little and it was the cutest thing ever.

i wanted to stare at this red moon forever, with him.

he noticed me staring so he looked back. i widened my eyes and looked away, glancing over the moon again.

i heard taehyung chuckling and i looked at him again in confusion.

he stopped and tilted his head, "why didn't you go with your dad? don't you want to go home anymore?"

i was caught off guard and i, myself didn't even know why.

why did i choose this man over my dad? i couldn't find some answer lingering over my head so i shut my mouth. nothing to say and nothing to reason out.

i looked away but taehyung grabbed my chin and made me faced him, "hm? answer me, why?"

"i—i don't know. i wasn't thinking. y-you manipulated me!" i said and glared at me.

"what? m-manipulated you? hah, you had choices earlier—perhaps—" he stopped and smirked at me.

my eyes widened, "i-it's not like that! it's not because i don't want to leave you—" i stopped and gulped.

how can you be this stupid y/n?! how can you give him such idea like that?! you're so stupid!

i wanted to slap myself for saying that and i want to vanish in front of him. i need the sand to eat me right now.

"oh really?" he smiled and let go of my chin.

"you got it wrong! what i mean is—"

"come here," he smiled and pulled me close to him. he put his arms around me and let my head fall on his chest. he embraced me while placing his chin over my head.

"you don't have to worry about anything. everything will be alright, i can assure you that." he whispered while swaying side by side.

i stayed silent and looked over the moon.

"i know this is hard for you. i know you're too young to even witness bloodshed. i'm sorry that you had to leave your dad—"

"it was my choice." i said and released myself, looking at him.

"but is it the right choice?" he smiled at me.

what does he mean? he told me to come with him and then he was like pointing out that i was wrong that i took his hand and ran out with him. what was he up to?

i stayed silent and intertwined my hands together. he suddenly laid on the sand.

i embraced my knees using my arms but not until taehyung pulled me by my waist and laid me together with him. his arms was supporting my head and he looked down on me while smiling.

i widened my eyes and stared back at him. i placed my hands on his chest and i felt electricity came rushing inside my body when he placed his hands over mine.

he was still smiling and my heart kept on beating so fast. it was like my heart wanted to burst out from my chest and i sure know, my cheeks was so red. i felt my cheeks heating up.

his eyes shined and i saw tears.

or was it not?

i guess not. why would kim taehyung cry?

we stayed like that while staring at each other. i didn't even remember blinking that moment, i didn't want to miss anything.

what if i blink one time and opened my eyes, not seeing his big eyes staring at me? what if i blink and then he would leave me?

he wouldn't leave me right?

i know for sure, he won't. after all, he was the one who kidnapped me, he won't let me go that easily.

right?

"find them in every corner! don't stop until you find them!" i heard my dad's voice not too far from us.

my eyes widened and jolted up but taehyung held me tighter. keeping me in place while he looked at me with this big eyes sparkling.

"what are you doing?! they're here!" i whispered screamed.

"let them find us then." he smiled.

i frustratedly looked at him and looked around. i heard footsteps around us and i panicked. my heart started beating so fast and i was so nervous.

i looked at taehyung who was smiling. i started to tear up.

"taehyung, let's run—"

"don't. move." i heard my dad's voice behind us and my body felt so stiffed.

taehyung sat up and looked at me. he cupped my cheeks and stood up. he lend me his hands but i refused to grab it. i stood up while my tears kept on rolling down my cheeks.

"am i the only want us together?" i asked him.

he then chuckled and put his arms behind his back.

i didn't know what to feel. my dad's men were surrounding us and i was so afraid that they might shoot taehyung anytime. i don't want that.

i waited for his answer and he tilted his head at me.

"that's right," he smiled.

i scoffed and backed away from him, stepping backwards.

"get y/n." my dad ordered and so the men started placing their hands around my wrists.

i looked unbelievably at taehyung and he just stared at me. he let me get dragged by the men.

but before i could even get away.

"forget about me, y/n.  forget about your feelings."

and then he turned his back until he vanished through the dark surroundings.

i will really do, kim taehyung.

+

i really want to improve my writing and english :( also i'm listening to scarlet heart ryeo's ost while writing this so it turned out the opposite lmao this chapter was supposedly end happily but yeah, i got carried away from the song. i recommend y'all listen to 'i love you, i remember you' by I.O.I while reading this.

but anyways, thankyou and i love you guys!