+ 22

"slow down!" i yelled when jungkook fucking drove his motorbike too fast.

"can you shut up? you've been yelling there non-stop!" he yelled back, increasing the speed.

i growled. as much as i wanted him to slow down, i knew he won't. he's a bastard and i can't change that.

after the long hassle ride, jungkook stopped in front of a forest. i hopped off first before he did. i fixed my hair with my bare hands while murmuring—or suing jeon jungkook secretly.

i swear to god, he was never gentle.

even the first time we met, he aggressively twisted my hands as if i was a fucking doll. i would've fractured my arms if it wasn't for taehy—

i shook my head and looked over at jungkook who was putting lip balm.

i looked around and noticed how dark it was. this long road was covered in trees and literally, jeon stopped in the middle of the road. there was no street lights or whatever, all we had was his motor's front light.

suddenly, i remembered something.

dark road.

forest.

with a guy.

i shivered and i slowly stepped back.

i looked over jeon jungkook who was reaching something from his pants. it sounded like a metal. hard metal.

gun?

i gulped.

there's no way this guy's gonna kidnap me right? there's no way that—

"gotcha!" he said and raised his gun.

i screamed and quickly covered my body, my legs breaking down and letting me land on the ground.

my tears started to form and my hands were shaking as the same speed as my heartbeats. i felt like i was gonna faint anytime.

i coulnd't handle it and my head was about to burst.

"hey! are you okay?" jungkook touched my shoulders, kneeling down.

"stop! get your gun away from me! g-get yourself away from me—"

"what? gun? y/n, what's—"

"isn't that a gun?" i screamed, pointing over his hand while my tears were flowing down my cheeks.

jungkook raised his hands, waving the object at me.

"calm down y/n," he said and turned it on, "it's just my flashlight." he said calmly.

i stopped crying and tried to calm myself down.

why the fuck was i exaggerating?

why did i cry?

jungkook helped me stood up while putting his shoulders on me. he calmed me down before speaking.

"let's go." he said before grabbing my hands and went through the forest.

we were at the peak when i stopped him. staring through his eyes and letting him know that i was scared.

"don't let go of my hand," he gripped on my hands tightly and pulling me close to him. "don't think of anything while we're at the dark, nothing will happen as long as you're with me."

then he smiled.

he pulled me through the forest and i tried to not think.

i wished that my thoughts of slender man, zombies, ghosts would fade out and i focused on my hands. hands that were intertwined with jeon jungkook.