+ 25

i went to the school looking grubby because i didn't sleep even a blink last night. i was too busy to think.

i entered the school and was greeted by jungkook.

"you good?" he asked, throwing his shoulders on me.

i nodded and we both went to the school.

"wanna go drink later?" he grinned.

my eyes lit up and nodded. maybe i just need a drink to sleep. i want to sleep and maybe even have a taste of alcohol in my lungs.

we both decided to go in the evening and of course, i would escape again.

i pushed his arms around my shoulders when i remembered a thing.

"why didn't you fucking tell me he was there?" i frustratedly asked him.

he looked at me and smiled a little, "i told you, i don't want you to be involve with him again."

i stopped and looked at him, "still, y-you should've informed me."

he ignored me as we continued to go towards our class. the hallway was busy and the students were getting their things in their locker or just chatting. sometimes a pair of eyes would stare at us then would whisper to their friends. over all, most of them ignored us and mind their own businesses.

we entered the room and sat on my seat.

jungkook sighed and stretched his arms while yawning.

looked like someone strolled again last night.

"i hope this day end quickly." jungkook groaned and put his hands under his chin, looking lazily at me.

i nodded in response and other students entered the class as well.

i was eyeing every student that entered the room and i stiffed on my seat when i saw someone familiar.

she was looking around the room and her eyes dropped to jungkook. she walked directly to him while jungkook was closing his eyes, hands were still under his chin.

"jungkook." she spoke.

"what is it, y/n?" he groaned.

my eyes shifted to jungkook and was surprised that he thought it was me.

i tapped him on his shoulders, "that wasn't me."

it was the girl with taehyung the other day.

he slowly opened his eyes and i eyed the girl in front of me. his lips twitched and crossed his arms.

"why are you here?" he asked.

the girl smiled down at him, "i was late for enrolling but at least, i still enrolled."

she was still a college student? i thought she was his wife? or she wasn't?

"oh, okay." he shrugged and yawned.

she pouted and looked at me.

"hi!" she greeted while smiling.

i waved my hand awkwardly and she eyed the vacant seat beside me.

"can i seat beside you?" she shyly asked.

it would be rude of me if i reject her right? after all, she seemed nice. i thought i would picture her as a sadistic bitch that's possessive or something. someone that we usually read in fan fictions as a antagonist.

she sat beside me and the professor went in.

she quickly pulled out her notebook and started writing down notes. i was amazed at how she was trying to catch up on the lessons.