12

I woke up from my nap. Days had passed so quickly. I had come back from the gym and after a warm shower (even if it was in the public showers), my body was soothed enough to fall right asleep. Amirhadn't come back when I had fallen asleep, but I was sure he was going to be there when I woke up an hour or two later. Sleep had become different since I'd started sleeping with Amir. I wasn't having bad dreams. I didn't have to count sheep or all that crap anymore. I slept throughout the night and it really felt like I was floating on clouds. I was floating on Amir and everything seemed perfect.

He wasn't there though.

I felt a panic as soon as I noticed he wasn't there. I'd been having good sleep but during the day time I worried. I worried about what Patience was going to do. I had directly disobeyed her like no one in the Dollhouse had done before.

As I looked around I just noticed roses all over.

There was music playing. The smooth old serenade of R. Kelly's "Greatest Sex" poured over me and I was left in ecstacy.

The roses petals were scattered all over Amir's small twin bed that we shared. They were scattered all over me. I didn't have anything on. Damn...had I been that worn out that I didn't even realize I was undressed?

"Hey baby..."

Amir had been behind a closet door. He was hanging his clothes up. He was standing there in the middle of the bedroom. His underwear clutched onto his small waist and muscular track legs. He had black and white Calvin Klein underwear on that made his little tight butt seem to stick out like a bubble.

"What's going on?" I ask him.

I can't help but to have this excited grin on my face though. It was hard not to grin I couldn't move my leg even slightly without scattering the thick pile of rose petals.

"You don't even know do you baby?"

"Know what?"

"Today was the first day that we met a month ago," he said, all of a sudden seeming a little down, "You really didn't know? Damn I'm NEVER the sensitive one in the relationship...guess you really got me tripping..."

Fuck...I hadn't known. The days were seeming to merge into one another since I've been with Amir. We slept during the days. We made love all night. We had no schedule...we had no discipline...no control. We just loved, plain and simple.

"I'm sorry, damn I really am."

I was a certified dickhead.

He shrugged it off and smiled, "It's cool...just don't do it again! Or I'll have to teach you a lesson."

He went for my neck, attacking it with a wet, long and tickling tongue. His tongue drove me wild sometimes. He knew it did. He knew my body so well. It was almost like he molded me himself. Amir was the perfect lover. He knew exactly what spot to touch...what area to kiss...what things to lick...

As soon as he was done licking me, he had a bottle champagne in my face. It was almost like a magic trick or something. He pulled it out of no where with two flutes.

"Where the hell did you get liquor?"

"In Spain. The drinking age here is like 16 or some crazy shit," he stated and laughed.

"You did all this for me?"

I took a look around. He had red satin over the lamp causing the room to seem a little dim. Everything in the room was set. The petals, the music, the lights, his sexy ass body with these tight underwear on. God... I was in heaven.

"My mother's Filipino...she taught me how to treat someone you love," he explained and smiled as he got up off the bed.

He opened the closet once again and this time he came out with this big ass tray. I knew I couldn't have been asleep for that long...how is this possible?