16

At first I just thought it was the punch. Patience had Amir's party shut down, but it was shut down way after I had gotten pissy drunk off the spiked punch already. How did I make it to my room...Ethan! Ethan was the one who brought me back to my room! Patience asked him to.
Now he was cuddled up behind me, rubbing his crotch against my ass and rubbing up and down my side.
"Ethan, what's going on?"
His finger slid to the crack of my mouth. He stopped me from speaking and leaned over and he kissed me. It was a soft kiss but also held a real hold and hardness that spoke masculinity in the most aggressive way.
What the hell was going on?
Why the hell did my brother's fiancé just kiss me?
"What...you were cool with it just a minute ago. Round 2..."
"Round 2?" I asked.
I was speechless. Had there been a round 1? I was still drunk off alcohol, but it was wearing off a little bit.
His body was hot...it was perfect. He was built like a football player. He had these huge muscles that damn near would crush me if they wanted to. His chest was definitely his most magnificent quality. I'd seen it without a shirt before, but I had never been pressed up against the hard masculinity. I felt like an ant underneath Ethan. My dick betrayed me as it got hard and fell right into his grasp.
"You like that, I know you do," he stated.
He was yanking away at my hard piece, twisting, turning and pulling with almost all his strength. It hurt because his grip was so tight and I was trying to pull away but it wasn't working exactly.
"Ethan, I had no idea," I replied and tried to pull away again, "I can't do this. I can't...ok?"
He wasn't taking no for an answer. He began to kiss my neck and then he pinned me down. With little struggle he had put on a condom and put it on my dick. Then he climbed on, still pinning me with his knees so that I couldn't move at all. He was so huge. He had to be over 200 pounds of solid muscle. Then he sat on me, with a little squirm, but that was it.
He'd done it before. It was obvious that this wasn't his first time with a male.
The door.
I could hear the door creeping open.
Shit, I remembered Vince always would come in my room when he wanted to sleep or something.
No...God...for a moment I hoped it was Vince. He would be upset for a second or two, but he would get over it. This wasn't Vince.
Fuck...it was AMIR!
Ethan hadn't even noticed. He was moaning and exaggerating. He was so lossed in using me as his tool and piece of meat. It was the strangest site in the world...such a man that was built in the way that Ethan was but still loved to take dick.
Amir saw me...he dropped something when he saw me. We made eye contact and then he ran out of the room. Ethan still hadn't notice Amir had been in the room at all. I pushed him off of me, having to use almost all the strength that I had and a little bit that I thought I didn't.
He reached for me with this madness in his eyes. God...was this liquor that had him that way? I didn't smell any on his breath.
Fuck...
I couldn't even walk right. I was stumbling out of the huge room that I had. I stumbled after Amir, trying to call out but finding only slurs. I was drunk...I was drunk as hell and I was naked.
I hurried to reach up for what he had dropped.
It was the necklace that I had made him. It was the necklace with our perfect stone.
I made it to the hallway and ran into him.
We literally ran into each other and collided. He pushed me off him as hard as he could. It was a mad push, for a moment I almost felt my chest cave in. Maybe it was the liquor.
He grabbed me by my arm and squeezed tight. He was shaking me. He was crying bitterly. Damn...I didn't know I still had this effect on him.
"I love...love..."
I was trying to say it but all I got was this feeling in my stomach. Then it happened. The most embarrassing thing that I'd ever do in my life.
I threw up all over Amir.
The vomit just kept coming.
He ran away at that moment, this time not looking back or waiting around the corner for me. This time he really did run down the hall and he disappeared.
I lay down in my cuddle of drunkenness.

I woke up and I wasn't in my room. It was a room that looked like my room but it wasn't mine. The room was way cleaner. Where I had books in my room, there was weight bench.
I was sitting in Vince's room. Damn, I had the biggest hangover ever.
He walked over to me and handed me a thing of pills. As I moved to get it, I realized that I was still naked. I wasn't covered in anything, but I was still naked.
"I cleaned you off," Vince explained, "What the hell happened last night? I found you outside naked. Patience would have killed you if she saw that."
He was worried about Patience again.
Yet, Patience had nothing to do with the stupidity last night.
"God...I was drunk."
"It was more then that," Vince explained, "When did you start drinking...I was thinking bout telling you, but I figured that you wouldn't drink none of that crap. You NEVER do!"
"Telling me what?"
"Patience..."
Damn...I was over my head. Patience always had something to do with it..."
"...figured out the drinks were spiked, so she added a toxin into it. It's called Meth. You know...Street methadone. We got it when we were in Spain."
"She drugged the punch!"
"It's a hallucinogen," he stated, "I...I should have warned you!"
He was hitting his head hard. It was really a Vince thing to do to beat himself up. I was surprised though. I would be lying if I didn't say I was a little bit upset.
"Why? What did she get from this game?"
"Ethan forced me to go with him to pick it up for her. I didn't want to. I swear to God, I didn't! I didn't know she was going to use it at this party. You know how Patience is. She doesn't tell you why she's doing things. She just does it..."
He got quiet.
Damn...I couldn't believe this.
There was a thorough knock on the door. It was hard and very demanding. I couldn't believe the person was rude enough to knock so hard in the middle of the day like this.
Vince went to the door and answered it while I put on some his sweatpants, a t-shirt and some slippers that he had on the side of the bed.
Ethan walked through the door.
He looked at me first in a weird way that I'm sure even Vince had to notice. His eyes pierced through me.
"What do you want?" Vince had to say before Ethan looked away.
I felt like a piece of meat. It was the same look he had given me yesterday. It was obvious that he couldn't have been drugged up. Hell, I didn't remember yesterday much at all but he was giving me the same exact look now. Plus, he HAD to know Patience was going to drug up the punch. He wouldn't have drunk it.
"You ok, Amir? I didn't know you were going to drink that punch," he explained, "I smacked it out your hand and took you upstairs when I saw you drinking it...I tried to take...good care of you."
He gave me another look harder. It wasn't a hallucination. He was letting me know that now. We really had done something. Amir really had caught me!
"Thanks...I guess," I reply, coldly not looking back at him.
"He's fine, I got him now," Vince stated.
"Oh ok. Well, you two are missing a show downstairs in the lower corridors," Ethan said and laughed, amused, "Supposedly someone put shit in the punch from the party yesterday. Everyone is being questioned and I hear someone might get arrested."
Vince and I looked at each other.
Ethan was sitting here pretending like he had nothing to do with it. A smile stretched out across his face.
Vince stormed out the door and I tried to follow him but Ethan got in my way.
"No...Chauncey, you should stay here," he instructed me.
"He's good," Vince obstructed, coming out in between and pulling me away, "I wanted to take him down to the infirmary anyway."
Ethan licked his lips at me with this sexuality that seemed so blunt. Him and Vince did look a lot alike. It was very clear to see that they were brothers. They were both extremely attractive but Ethan's look was a little overwhelming...just like his personality and his body.
Vince led me to the elevator. He had grabbed my hand for a minute but then let go. I could tell when Vince wanted to do something. He wanted to hold my hand a lot, but he was probably scared someone might catch us doing it. His secret desires were just that...a secret and he wouldn't let anyone know about it.
"Can you believe him?" I asked, "Ethan is such an asshole!"
"I do believe him," he replied as we got on the elevator, "He's always been like that. He shows no emotion."
"Perfect for Patience."
It was a good thing they got married, even if they did do it in India way before they should have. I kind of just wanted out again. I wanted away from the evil bitterness.
"I want you to stay away from him," Vince said bluntly pushing hold on the elevator, "You have to promise me. I see how he looks at you ever since he found out you was gay. Chauncey, I have to tell you something...something I never told anyone."
"What?"
"When we were younger, Ethan used to...force me to do things for him. It was never blunt sex, but he always wanted me to rub his back...then it turned into rubbing his lower back, then eh wanted me to play with his...butt...you know?"
Whoa.
I was speechless as I heard it.
"He molested you?"
"I guess...to a point. I mean it stopped," he replied, "I held a grudge a lot of my youth, but when I got old enough to think of it I figured it was just him trying to discover himself. All kids go through it. It was nothing serious. I never thought he was gay or nothing, until I saw how he was looking at you when you were talking about Amir. He grabbed his piece. It was clear. He licked his lips and grabbed his piece and stared at you."
I thought about telling Vince then about what he had done to me, but I decided against it.
Vince was a very proud person and to a point I felt like he thought he had some kind of claim to me. Probably because we were best friends once before or maybe it was because he cared about me in a deeper way.
"I'll think about it."
It was all I could say. Vince wasn't my boyfriend. He couldn't exactly tell me who I should or shouldn't be around. He clicked the button for the elevator to continue. I guess he knew that deep down too.