"Not as sweet as you" {Noodles}

Have a bad one-shot ;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A love-struck couple walk down a path, in a quite park, lined with flower petals.

"Red I'm hungry.... I need something sweet" A skeleton in a blue coat wined.

"But you already got me..!" Replied a skeleton who smells of mustard.

"Hehe! I mean I need something sweet! As in food!" The blue coated skeleton playfully punched the mustard smelling skeleton.

"Heh I know! Just tease'n ya! But I think I saw an ice cream place not to far from here...?" The mustard loving skeleton requested.

"That's perfect! Let's go!" The blue coated skeleton then dragged his significant other down the flower covered path.

After the two skeleton lovers walked out of the ice cream place, with their requested sweet treats, they came upon a beautiful lake with a single bench made for two.

The skeleton couple then sat on the bench and looked over the lake, with their ice cream in one hand, and there fingers locked together in the other.

The skeleton who wears a blue coat shivered.

"You cold Sans...?"

"Heh a little... the ice cream doesn't help much, it's cold..."

"Well then let me warm you up then" The mustard loving skeleton then removed his jacket and placed it around Sans.

"T-Thanks.." Sans blushed a soft blue

"Heh ya know something Red..?"

"And what's that..?"

"I thought the ice cream would be sweet..."

Red tilts his head in confusion

"But I guess it's just not as sweet as you"