"I had fallen for you once more." ~Trashie

So, apparently,
I felt that this account is slowly dying rn- but whatever-
So, I thought:

"HeY- , why not make a Kustard One-Shot because you can't do anything else in your life except do homework and sht."

And so I did.

~♡~
(Kindly play the music ontop.)

The quarter moon lit up in the sky, the streetlights beamed out-making way for anyone who pass by.

Classic and Fell walked by all of them, they saw a near shore and decided to sit next there, together; and cuddle one another as their only light source-the bright, quarter moon-gave them glow through the darkness.

Fireworks blazing at the purple sky, sparkling as they made loud noises as they fully popped individually on their own.

Classic flashed out a smile, his eyes twinkling as Fell blushed at the sight he was looking at.

He admired everything about Classic,

Determined, funny, smar-- Ok, thats enough!

He's perfect, perfectly unique to stand out in the large crowd, he's the best one yet; and that was the only thing in Fell's thoughts. He just loved Classic so much!

"Classic..." Fell whispered softly, making eye-contact with the other and clenching his fist.

Classic hummed with a 'hm?', raising a brow. His hair flowing along the wind, eyes glinting.

Fell became nervous, he opened his mouth and spoke, "Can you stand for abit? I have something to show you." His hands stuffed inside his jacket's pocket.

Classic obeyed and stood up, looking down at Fell.

Fell sighed and pulled out a small black box, the other gasped, tears already forming in his eyes.

Fell went into a kneeling position, pointing the box towards the closed, black, small box. He softly uttered,

"We've been together for months, years, and more to come in the future.

And I can not truly believe that our relationship became stronger as we have faced our challenges.

The fights we got through,
The events we've dealt with,
And much more to come in our own journey through love.

But, I'm whole-heartedly glad that we still sticked together in the end.

Nonetheless, I still loved you after all that had happened in our lives, and I had fallen for you once more...

So Sweetheart,

Will you accept my offer in marriage?"

Sniffles could be heard from Classic, he was too overwhelmed with joy to even voice out his answer.

Fell stood up and gently hugged him into his arms. Classic hugged back and wiped away his tears,

"Y-Yes... I will marry you!"

~♡~

Hope y'all enjoy. -w-

Sinner Trashie is out of this house---

G'bye-
Not really---
Just spray me with holy water and I'll gtfo-

Also fyi, I used a dictionary for some words, minutes or hours to find the perfect song but fail to potray the mood of the one-shot, and maybe learn how to use proper punctations and still fail.

I put too much effort--- :'D