'Messages: 1' ((Trashie))

(Human ver.)

He laid his eyes on the lunar rock, the curtains wide opened and so were the windows, his arms were hanging ontop of the stool. His mind was full of ghastly thoughts.

Looking behind him, there was a table, bed, lamp, and possibly more. The room was simple, not fancy nor was it even bland. The walls were painted with a midnight blue tone, a cream stroke on the bottom. The floor was chestnut brown.

(These are the colours-Shshshsh, I'm too extra-)

Shshshsh, I'm too extra-)

His eyes shifted to stare at a bottle, a medicine bottle, filled with pills. Despite those tasting bitter, he craved them, instead of swallowing, he bit it first to taste the powder inside.

His phone vibrated, signalling him that someone has messaged him. He knew who it was.

He slid his hand inside his pocket and withdrew his phone. Clicking the button, it opened. He swiped his finger across the screen, unlocking the phone.

Messages: 1

Smiling, he tapped it.

Mi amor ♡:
Just messaging you to make
sure that you're alright, luv.

Ah, alright.
Thanks for messaging me, I
felt alone, and I was nervous
to text you to be honest.

Mi amor ♡:
Hehe, np. And good news.

Hm?

Mi amor ♡:
I'm at the airport. Waiting for
you.

Wait, really? Hold up, I'm
coming there!

His face lit up, racing towards his closet and snatching his jacket and put it on. He closed the closet doors, grabbed his cqr keys, and ran out the room.

He went downstairs and open the door, only to flinch suddenly.

"Miss me?", Fell smiled.

Fell was already infront of his house. He pulled Classic into his tight embrace, pressing his lips against the other. Lasting for only a few seconds.

Classic broke the kiss, "You.. Taste like cherry." He commented, hue on his cheeks. Fell chuckled at Classic's comment, pulling out cherry-flavoured lip palm from his jacket's pocket.

"No wonder your lips felt soft." Murmured the smaller, wiping it off. He shook his head, "Anyways, you can come in now."

"Heh, a'ight."

---

I feel like I'm the youngest one here which is probs true- shdbdjdwkekkr-- :')
Bonus sketch made by me:

I feel like I'm the youngest one here which is probs true- shdbdjdwkekkr-- :')Bonus sketch made by me:

Long, thin n e c c -