•Dorky Love• -Trashie

Classic stepped inside the house, he had opened the door widely. The inside of it was dark.

He was finding the light switch, but alas, he couldn't find it. Classic sighed and pulled out his phone, he fully went inside and closed the door behind him.

He turned on the 'Flashlight' and looked around. 'Bingo!' He yelled in his thoughts, he flicked the light switch as it turned on.

He turned to his heels and faced what was infront of him; the living room.

No one was home except for him...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The skeleton lazily dragged himself to the couch and flopped there.

He slowly closed his eyelids, falling asleep on the couch.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Classic." A voice echoed.

.
.
.

"Oi, Classic, wake up." It echoed once more.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mhmmm...." The blue skeleton shifted in his sleep.

.
.
.
.

The tall, edgy-lookin' skeleton frowned.

.
.
.

Classic woke up, yawning as he stretched his arms up into the air.

He rolled off, not realizing that he had fallen onto the floor, "FRICC!" He yelled out in pain.

The skeleton stayed, glued to the floor as he was unable to stand up because of his laziness, groaning in despair aswell.

He saw a silhoutte in the corner of his eyesocket, it was Fell. He seemed to be sipping on a cup of mustard.

"Need help there, sweetheart?" He asked.

The small, blue skeleton nodded, reaching out for his partner. Fell chuckled and placed down his cup of mustard. He grabbed his lover and pulled him upwards, earning a small yelp from the other.

He scooped him up, carrying him in a bridal-style position.

He lightly nuzzled Classic's neck,

"I love you, sweetheart." Fell whispered to him.

"I love you too, you dork." Classic giggled.

---

A/N

I actually have another one-

But its s a d .

.
.
.

Yea, I can't think of any one-shots-

It was suppose to be lemon
*Cough*I'msorry*Cough*

But I'm liek, "Nahhhhhh."

And wrote this instead.

So ye.