❝Pet❞ [Fliss]

Okay so this account is dead but at the same time I feel like writing in here sooooo... I guess I kinda revived it yet again?  ⍤⃝

╔═══════════════

"we should get a puppy!"

Red immediately spitted out the water that he was drinking, before he blew into a coughing fit. Sans tried to help him by giving slow pats to his back, before Red gave a hand gesture to indicate that he is alright.

"y-you're-" Another cough came out of his mouth, before he repeated what he wanted to say. "y-you're kidding right?" If he had knew that looking through cute puppy photos with Sans would cause Sans to adopt a puppy, he would have never done it. Never in a million years.

"but red! the puppies in the photos look so cute! imagine just raising one of them!" Sans then shoved another photo of a puppy into Red's face to prove his point. The puppy in the photo was a Dachshund puppy, Red had noticed. It was inside a small red cup, looking pure and innocent. Red sighed.

"sans. you know that we are skeletons, right?"

"yeah of course. if we are not skeletons, then what are we? a pile of bones that talk and are arranged in human anatomy?" Red wanted to face palm so hard.

"sans. you just said we are a pile of bones." Sans only looked back at him with a confused look on his face. He tilted his head to the side. If this was just any other day, Red would have cooed at the cute look. But, now is not the time if he wanted to change Sans' mind.

"yeah, what of it?"

"sans, you want to adopt a fucking puppy, when we are literally made up of bones." Red stated. Sans still looked confused. Red just face palmed back at his obliviousness. "dogs like to chew on bones."

"oh." Sans had finally gotten the point. Red mentally sighed in relief.

"you get my point right? adopting a fucking puppy when you are a skeleton is just like a disaster waiting to fucking happen." Upon hearing his words, Sans looked visibly downcast. And then, he started pouting, before displaying his 'puppy eyes' to Red. Red had the slightly hint of blush on his cheeks.

No, Red. Do not. DO NOT FALL FOR HIS CHARMS. IT'S A TRICK.

Red looks back at Sans, only to blush even more as Sans had somehow gotten a cat ears headband and his eyes had gotten even bigger and rounder, as he continued to pout. Red sighed, he was so going to regret this later.

"alright fine, but you're not allowed to adopt a dog. any other pet is fine." Sans' mood immediately brighten up, before kissing Red on the cheek. Red kissed him back, before the two ended up cuddling on the couch, looking through cute photos of other pets.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

A few days later, Sans and Red came out of their local pet shop, holding a kitty along with two cages, one containing a fluffy white bunny, and another containing a light brown hamster. Sans was beaming with joy with all of the pets that he had just brought.

And Red? Red had definitely regretted saying those words to Sans. But...

Seeing Sans' face beaming with joy, he guessed that it would be worth taking care of all those pets, if it met that he could see that smile on his face more.

╚═══════════════╝

It was kinda fun to write this, but I was kind of half assing it to be honest.

I revived the account for no reason, just felt like writing a one shot.