Convo |Trashie|

(Fun fact: This was suppose to be a Crossmare one-shot until I decided to change it into Kustard for the sake of this one-shot book. This also wasn't the main concept I was going for, so I decided to wing it.

I haven't wrote something for a long time so please take my offer, I made it kid-friendly- :'D)

♡~-----------------------------------~♡
[Convo = Conversation]

The bells rang loudly as the door opened widely.

He brushed himself off, feeling the hot aura from inside the cafè and the sweet smell of coffee beans and treats.

Stepping inside as he closed the door, he faced the front, scanning for the one he's looking for, Classic.

Ah! There he is.

He strolled towards the blue-hooded monster, whom was holding a mug of caffè mocha. Pulling the empty seat on the opposite side and sitting down, "What did you call me here for?" He firmly asked.

Classic chuckled and smiled softly, "For you to relax, Fell." He took a sip of the caffè mocha. Fell blinked, "Really?" He uttered in disbelief, left index finger tapping profusely on the table. The other kept smiling and nodded, placing down his mug. "You wouldn't think that I cared enough to see you be tired every night?"

Fell positioned his right arm on top of the table, folding it and placed his head to rest on his palm, "I mean, " he blushed lightly, "You would. But I didn't think that you would bring me here just for that, " He sighed in despair, fiddling his finger against the jacket's string;

"Because no one really did something like that for me."

Classic bursted out laughing, attempting to lower his volume. Fell pouted at his reaction, "I'm sorry! But it just sounds too clichè!" Fell rolled his eyes and wrapped his fingers on top of Classic's finger that were gripped onto the mug's handle, "Atleast give me a sip." He whined softly, pouting.

"Alright alright, " Classic let go of the mug as he murmured to finish his sentence, "You didn't have to act cute to say that."

"If you say so." Fell murmured as well, shifting his pinpricks away from Classic's gaze since he was still unamused. He held the handle of the mug and took a swig of it, chugging the drink without hesitation of thinking if there will be left for Classic. "Oi!" Classic used his finger to lift up the mug, as he did so, Fell choked on the drink and briskly layed the drink on the table.

He coughed quietly, "What was that for?!" He growled: glaring daggers at Classic, who was rubbing his thumbs together with his fingers intertwined.

The innocent, blue monster shrugged, "My instincts were kicking in~" Cooing in a teasing manner.

◇~-----------------------------------~◇

"So, you're just gonna ignore me?" He whimpered, dragging the 'e' in the sound of him wanting attention. Fell tilted his head and frowned, avoiding any sort of eye contact with Classic. Classic tugged onto his sleeve, "Please?" Fell gave in and wrapped his arm around Classic's neck, "I love you."

Classic's 'eyes' flickered, "What?"

"..." Fell stayed silent on processing what he had said, "No homo.."

"Uhuh, well..." Classic grinned, "I love you too. No homo aswell, pal."

◇~-----------------------------------~◇

Fell groaned as he slammed his head onto a pillow, shifting his position to face the ceiling, "No homo"?! Seriously?!

He bit his 'lip' harshly, clawing the pillow. Now he'll think I'm pretty gay for him even though I am.

I can't hide it forever, right?

He sighed,

This feels like a banal fanfiction all over again!

♡~-----------------------------------~♡