Imposter ~Emo

Sharon jumped from rooftop to rooftop, looking for her location. She landed on her feet, smiling at last.

She wasn't happy to complete the task her creator sent her...

No.

She was happy because she was going to see Red Sword...

She knew it was weird to fall for her enemy... but she couldn't help it...

Sometimes... 

Love could be a bitch.

She sucked in some electrical energy nearby, she formed some thunder on both of her arms. She reopened her eyes, light blue coming out of her eyes -mostly left eye-. Then, she broke the rooftop.

She landed on her arms, one knee and one feet. She got up and dusted herself.

Time to rob this place.

~

Raven was walking around the mall with her group of friends. Chatting about literally anything and will end up forgetting tomorrow.

Suddenly, Raven felt a 'bing' coming from her phone. She took out her phone and looked at the text message. She widened her eyes at the message.

'Sorry to bother your bonding moment with your friends, Raven, but The Thunderer is robbing the local jewelry store which includes some magical jewelry which could destroy the world.

Red Sword, can you please stop her... I mean...

You don't really have a choice because... she's your enemy...

-Stella'

"Raven, you okay?" Raven jumped at the sound of her gothic friend, Raily. Raven turned towards Raily. "Yeah, I'm okay. Why did you asked?"

"Because... you're... uhh... blushing..." "SHE'S WHAT–" 'Uh oh...' Raven turned towards Gina.

"G, don't you–"

"Are you texting Sharon?!" Gina giggled excitedly while Raven rolled her eyes. 'No, it's not Sharon. It's The Thunderer... but she is cute...'

"Nope, but I need to head home if that's okay with you." Raven said, preparing to run off and fight her enemy and crush.

"Sure, Ra. See you tomorrow?" Gia said, turning around to look at Raven suspiciously. Raven sweated. Why does Gia has to be so smart?!

"See ya tomorrow!" Raven said, running off to the closest bathroom.

~

Sharon hit the wall, her back hurting badly. She looked up to meet to the eyes of 'Red Sword'.

'Red Sword' laughed, pointing her sword at Sharon's neck. "Got anything to said?"

The imposter laughed, excited to kill someone. Sharon looked up and glared at 'Red Sword'. "You're not Red Sword."

'Red Sword' stared at Sharon for a long time. She rolled her eyes and placed her hand on her hips. "Uhh, yeah I am. Who else am I supposed to be, doofus?"

Sharon kicked 'Red Sword's' feet, causing the imposter to fall. Sharon grabbed the imposter's neck and kept her at the group.

"I love Red Sword. You think I don't notice the differences?"

The imposter growled, her arm shapeshifted into a sword.

Then, She attacked Sharon with it.

~

Raven jumped into the hole of the rooftop The Thunder made. She looked up and saw something she didn't expected.

The Thunderer, injured, fighting... herself?...

Raven summoned her sword and ran towards the imposter.

If anyone was going to fight The Thunderer...

Then, she was the only one who was allowed to fight her.

~

I got lazy near the end...

Also! Here art!