❝Smoke And Mirrors❞ [Fliss/Slave]

;)))

My yandere simulator fans would know the title is the title for a yandere song >;))

Basically I saw a Kustard Smoke And Mirrors AMV Or you can call it Animation (since it contains some) and I love it!

But I switched the roles for them as I feel that this would suit it more.

Would give you the AMV/Animation at the end of this!

Enjoy mah friends!

*Song on top!*

Sans looked at the map provided again. His phone was missing earlier in the morning, and now Stretch had told him a few hours earlier that he had received a message from Blue saying that he's kidnapped and that they wanted to see Sans. This motherfucker must've know him. He walked towards a building that looks like an abandoned warehouse. It was huge, with no windows whatsoever, painted with a dark red which is kinda fading away into a lighter shade of red. He checked the message again, to see if he had got the location right.

10 p.m.

LilBro: Your little brother is kidnapped! If you want him back, tell your buddy, Sans to go to *CENSORED LOCATION* to find him. Good luck !~~

Yep, it's the right location. Sans stared at the sign before he opened the huge door carefully. It made a creaking sound before Sans entered. The place was dark. So very dark.

"Is…Anyone There?"

He recognized the voice.

"BLUE!"

"OH SANS! I Don't Want To Get You In This Mess But-"

"shut up!" Blue's soul was turned blue, before Blue screamed. Oh no. That voice was oddly too familiar. A shadow was seen, behind Blue as he continued screaming.

He knew who the kidnapper is.

"surprised?" The shadow walked towards him to reveal himself.

Red.

"red! i-is this some kind of prank? w-what are you doing this for?" Sans asked him as Red chuckled.

"i'm doing this for you, my dear! you see…"

*Play the song from here if you want!*

"i never meant to call you out." Red walked towards Sans.

"i've always seen behind your smoke and mirrors." Red smiled as he stopped turning Blue's soul blue. Blue took deep breaths, his face filled with fear. Sans was about to shout at him before Red spoke.

"oh sweetheart please don't yell at me. It really isn't hard to see, the truth that's rotting underneath." Red smiled once again, as Sans just stood there, with Blue tied up at the top of the warehouse.