Blizzard [Wild]

The short stubby figure, only to be made out from his darker outline compared to the white coldness that was swirling all round. The flakes were littering the ground, as he trudged through it, as it ever lastingly grew thicker. The small freezing harmless seeming pellets stormed down. every single flake that smacked right against his face, every single one seeming colder then the last, making a temporary sting. to be replaced with another one right before it went away. 

The blizzard stormed on, and, if you, dear reader were still at the place this began, before the figure took a few trudges forward, it would be gone. you would just see white, flying all around, in an angry frenzy. Every forced step the figure made, drained him further then the last. the figures movements became more stiff, more forced. The struggle becoming more evident every moment. Almost, as if, you could tell what the figure was thinking. Maybe perhaps something like; 'one more step', or 'just a little further'. 'it will be over soon. i can finally be home, to whatever is there awaiting me'. what would be awaiting the small figure? a lover? perhaps kids? maybe there just trying to go back to a lonesome home, just greeted with silent warmth, and relief of being out of the cold, white, unforgiving hell that is a blizzard. Or having a simple meal. Perhaps they just want to get to their bed. Or maybe, instead of thinking of where the child sized figure is trying to get, or what there objective is, maybe you would want to know how this figure, who is by now, collapsed on their knees, and wrapping their soaking blue jacket closer to them, trying to get any trace of warmth that might be their out of it, got into this situation? Or why there in this situation? Questions.

 Maybe you would want to know why the taller figure hasn't come out looking for their smaller lover yet? Perhaps it is. I guess you'll never know. For you, are not in such a situation. And hopefully, you will never be in such. Why am I not helping? You sure want to help, I assume. Why should i help? I have nothing to do with these strange beings. One of which, if not dust being covered by the freezing white blanket by now, sure on its way to be. And the other of which, is only holding onto a strand of hope that they will find the other. If they care enough to of looked for them at all. Or could be waiting for the blizzard to be over.

 Who knows?

 I certainly do.

 But I wouldn't want to tell you.

 It's none of your business.

 Neither it is mine.