Sleep With Me~ < Shadow >

Have my first ever shitty one shot--
---------
Two skeletons were sleeping peacefully in their room. The two were cuddling each other and snoring peacefully until...

Two screams from downstairs woke them both up, "SANS! IT'S 10AM! WAKE UP, YOU LAZYBONES!" "RED YOU LAZY BITCH GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP IT'S 10AM!" The first skeleton, Sans, had woken up and screamed, falling off the bed, "Owwwww..." Sans said, rubbing his head.

The other skeleton, Red, had also woken up. He looked down at his lover who had fallen off the bed and laughed. Sans blushed from embarassment and huffed, crossing his arms, "S-shut up, Red!" Fell just laughed more, "You okay, sweetie?" He says as his laughter calmed down, reaching out his hand for Sans to grab. Sans huffed but took his hand and got up. Fell snickered, "Aww c'mon, Sansy, I was just kidding." Sans crossed his arms and glared. Fell sighed and kissed his cheek, "C'mon, sweetie, you know I don't like it when you're mad at me." Sans continued to glare at him. Fell sighed and got up, "Well, I guess I'll just get--" He was cut off when his lips (?) were suddenly connected to someone elses. Fell was surprised from Sans' sudden action but then smirked and kissed back .

He smiled and pulled away, sitting back down on the bed, "Heh, I knew you couldn't resist my hotness" Sans rolled his eyes, "Hot-headedness, you mean...And I'm still mad at you" Fell pouted, "Buuuuuuuuut I will forgive you if....." Fell waited, "If you go back to sleep with me" Fell smiled, "Ya sure your Paps won't get mad?" Sans shrugged, "I dunno. Yours?" Fell smirked, "Most definitely." Sans smirked back and layed back down on the bed, Fell laying down next to him. They cuddled each other as they drifted off to sleep.

"Love ya, Red"
"Love you too, Sweetheart"

-----

Meanwhile Edge and Papyrus had been watching them the whole time. They fist-bumped each other while smiling at their brothers. They both took a picture and smirked at each other

"I ship it so hard"

------------

Ye.
Bai.
*backflips out the window*