Wedding-<Yaoifan100>

I do not know if my writing is even half decent so please bear with me and i dont even know where i got this idea....

~~~~~~~~~~
This is the day!
This is the day Red and Sans get married.
It is an exciting day for the both of them.
After all...
Who wouldnt want to marry the love of their life?
But some doubts may surface...
.........
(This time is the night ..a day before their wedding..)
SANS' POV
I cuddle closer to Red,he really is so warm."Hey Sweetheart.."Red suddenly said "Yes Red?"I answered "Do you think i really deserve you?"Red asked .What? why would he ask such a stupid question"Of course Red,why would you even ask that?"I asked back at him.Red looked away...is he thinking of that again?"You know Red....you really dont have to be guilty about that..."I assured him"But because of me ...Sweetheart...I..."
-Flashback-
We had a fight ....
I ...
Red..left..for a week...he didnt call once..is he alright?
We had a fight...about how we wanted things...and he accidentally hurt me..i know he didnt really mean it..but i guess he felt bad and after that he left ...
-A day later-
Where is he?im really getting worried
Does he really feel that bad?
-3 hours later-
I decided im gonna go find him myself...
I started going through the streets...
Where could he be?Ah!maybe at his brother's house
...
I arrived at Edge's house
I knocked on the door..
I just hope red is here
Edge opens the door..
"OH HELLO SANS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A BROTHER HE IS IN HERE SULKING BECAUSE I THINK YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT ..PLEASE FIX THINGS UP WITH HIM"Edge gestured to one of the guest rooms...
I opened the door..
"Red are you in here?"I see a figure curled up into a ball in a blanket..oh stars it red!He turns around looking terrified"Sweetheart?!what are you doing here.?!i ..i ..could hurt you again!"Red moves away from me..is he scared hes gonna hurt me again"Red!ive been so worried where were you?"i asked while getting closer."Stay away Sweetheart!I..!"Red looks really scared to come near me..I suddenly hugged him.."Sweetheart?"He asked slowly.."I thought something bad happened to you Red!..."i sobbed out liquid streaming down my face...when did i start crying?"I thought i ...wouldnt see you again..!"I said hugging him tighter..stars i missed him so much"Sweetheart clam down...see? Im here okay?"Red tries to calm me down as he hugs me back "okay red..."i calmed down ..Red suddely kissed me and i kiss back .. "I missed you sans.."..
.....

After explainations and a talk
We went  home together
And watched some movies
While cuddling...

-Flashback end-
Red is really thinking about that even though it was 2 weeks ago...
I kissed his forehead
"Of course you do Red ...because I love you and you mean the stars to me"
I said with a blue tint on my cheeks
"Heh...okay Sans ....I love you to "
He answered back kissing me

"Now how about we*yawn* go to sleep now Red ..."
I said feeling my eyesockets dropping
"Okay sans....goodnight "
He said closing his eyesockets
"Good night too Red..."

                        "I LOVE YOU"

~~~~~~~~
This here is part 1 maybe.....maybe part 2 will be the actual wedding chapter....
Idk

Yeah..just wait for it.

And thank  you for reading my crappy writing
And if its seems a bit rushed please tell me...

Bye..

~Yaoifan100