''Hide Me'' (Cleru)

((My first Kustard OneShots!!!! Yey!!!! So without further do, Let's start the story :D ))

----------Red's POV:

"You can't hide from me Sans!!! I will gonna crush your f*cking bones into pieces!!!" I heard my br- boss shouting. Okay, So I was taking a nap like usual in the post and I got caught again by boss. I don't wanna endure all the pain again so I quickly flee and hide into the forest. Good thing the forest is too thick and the snow is falling so heavy. But besides that, I'm now freezing at the hiding spot I'm now staying. Every part of my body is so freaking shaking. I'm so weak... I don't even know how to protect myself anymore. I slid myself downward while leaning against a tree and sit down on the cold, snowy ground as I tuck my knees to my chest and hide my face on it as I sob quietly. Red, warm tears are now flowing down to my cheek bones as it drips to the snow, creating a red colored snow as my tears touch the snow ground. Time is somehow felt so slow but in reality, it's already evening and the environment is turning dark. I don't want to leave my place, but Boss will find me if I only stay at one place.

I let myself calm for some time then stand up as I look around for a bit to see if there is and presence nearby before letting my feet lead me to a place that I can be safe...somehow.

No matter how I tried to keep going, I felt getting weak... I forgot to eat the left overs Boss throw at me, I thanking my laziness for that one. My eyesight is getting blurry, my knees are going to give in, my stomach is growling as hell. I stop for a minute to search for something to eat. I was hoping I could find something like mushrooms or fruits nearby, but the season in the Snowdin is only making the plants not to bear any fruits. I'm getting my luck no use. I think I now starting to accept my final destination...

I lean my back against a tree as I breathe for some air heavily. I'm about to give in but surprisingly, I somehow fell on a warp like thingy that suddenly appeared out of no where below me and hardly crash on a house roof before rolling down to the roof's edge and completely landed on the snowy ground again. That crash is give me a severe damage on my HP.

~~~~~~~~~~

HP: 5 / 10

~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I have low HP than any monsters have in the underground. I'm the weakest, unlike my brother that is super famous. He's even the Captain of the Royal Guards for goodness sake. He's the second strongest monster after that fucking Asgore.

I tried to stand up, but my body don't have enough strength left to use. I'm now giving up. I gradually losing my consciousness. But before I completely knock out, I glance a red boot with a red scarf brushing against the snow. Then after that, everything is blackout.

----------Classic's POV:

"SANS!!! THERE's ANOTHER SKELETON OUTSIDE UNCONSCIOUS!!!"

I accidentally jumped out of the couch cause Paps suddenly scream out of now where. Man... my bony ass is now aching, thanks Bro..... I stand up and quickly walk to the door to check outside looks for Papy. I still feeling drowsy so I don't understand what he is shouting about. But as I grab the doorknob and lazily turn it-

"SANS!!!!! WAKE UP!!! ITS AN EMERGENCY!!!"

Papy suddenly came in causing the door to squish me to the wall beside it. "Bro..... that hurts....." I painfully said while in a squished tone. "NYEH!? OH MY, I'M SORRY BROTHER!" he surprisingly said before helping me. "Okay, why are you shouting agai-" I frost not finishing my question as I saw Paps carrying another skeleton in his arms. "SANS! DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND HELP HIM!" Paps keeps shouting making me wake up from my trance. I quickly use my Blue Magic and carry the stranger to the couch, Paps quickly go to his room as he gets the medical supplies. I check if he's still have a soulbeat(heartbeat)....check, his physical apperance.... he has some bruises and scars but he's still okay, temperature.....Da F*ck! He's on fire! He's suffering on high fever right now. Paps came back with the first aid as I start treating him.

Time is pass as I finish patching him up. I forgot to mention that some of his body part are all cracked but mostly, his chest have some missing ribs. Then I heard a loud growl coming from his stomach. Crud, he's starving to death. "Paps, cook some food for the guess, please." "SURE THING BROTHER." Then he storm off to the kitchen.

I sat on the floor since he's lying on the couch. I kept looking at his face. He has a golden tooth along with his sharp teeth and somehow he has crack all over his head, but it's not going to shatter to pieces....I hope.. I then heard him moaning something quietly, I move myself closer hoping to hear him louder...

"Please......Hide.....Me......."

Hide him? Why.... what just happened before my bro found him.... Did something happened to him before coming here?

And.....

Why is he look like......me.....?

Kustard One-Shots [Requests Are Open!]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara