❝Jealousy❞ (Part 2) [Fliss/Slave]

Terza smirked once again, as he had managed to piss off the red skeleton as always

Terza smirked once again, as he had managed to piss off the red skeleton as always. He had found out that Red had a crush on this skeleton called "Sans". And he understood why. His bones were a pure white with a smooth surface, unlike Red's, which were a little grey with a rough surface.

Everything about Sans screamed perfection, along with the sky blue blush on his cheeks which makes him even cuter. Terza thought. Jackpot. This lucky skeleton is destinated to be his and his alone. He could already imagine the skeleton being his bride, wearing a white dress, walking on the red carpet, towards him.

Terza looked up towards the bathroom, seeing that Red hasn't came out yet.

This is his chance.

"Hey Sans." Terza said.

"what is it?" Sans asked as he sipped more of his ketchup.

"I wanna show you something." Terza said before helding Sans' phalanges and leading him out of the bar.

"but red..."

"He would know where we are." Terza concluded before he led Sans outside the bar, and into a very remote forest full of trees.

"so, what-" Before his sentence is even finished, Terza kissed Sans, one of his hand touching his cheekbones while the other pulling his hoodie jacket out of him.

Sans pushed away from Terza roughly.

"terza what the f-hell! what is wrong with you?! we literally just met!" Sans pointed out, with slight anger in his tone.

"Heh, Sansy. It's more like, what is wrong with you? We are the match made in heaven, darling!~" He then gripped Sans' jacket tightly, giving him another kiss.

Sans turned away from him.

"seriously, terza. you better stop this right now!" Sans shouted but Terza, not caring about what the skeleton was saying, continued his actions and one of hands grabbed Sans' wrist and gripped it tightly, causing Sans to lose 0.01 HP and making some cracks on where the human had gripped.

And to make it worse, Terza threw Sans onto the grass before pinning him up with his hands holding onto the injured wrists tightly, making the injury worsen and causing him to lose 0.1 HP.

Sans winced at the pain as he continued trying to push Terza away, with kicking.

But Terza was physically too strong for him to even move, even without the cracks on his wrists. In a last resort, his soul let out waves of fear, hoping that Red, or even somebody, would save him from this human.

"p-please, red, h-help me..." Sans whispered, as Terza stripped down his jacket and is already starting to strip down his shirt too.

" Sans whispered, as Terza stripped down his jacket and is already starting to strip down his shirt too

Finally finished with calming himself down, Red walked out of the toilet...

To realise that Terza and Sans are missing.

"Grillby! Did you see Sans and the male human?" Red hurried asked as Grillby nodded before pointing out of the door, signaling that they have went out of the bar.

"Thanks Grillby!" Grillby smiled before Red ran out of the bar, hopefully to see Sans or the male human outside. However, the streets were empty.

"Maybe they had went home?" Red said his thought out loud before walking around the streets, hopefully to see either of them. But still, no luck.

Red then passed by a nearby forest, which was full of trees and very remote. He was going to ignore it, but he felt a pulse. A very weak soul pulse which was oddly familiar.

It took him a second to realise who it is.

Sans.

Red immediately ran into the forest, following the pulse which was growing stronger and stronger every time he went closer and closer towards him.

And finally, he found him.

And the sight that he saw, raged him.

Sans was literally stripped out of his shirt and jacket as he was also clearly crying. Terza was clearly, pinning him down to the ground, trying to take off Sans' pants. His anger only grew more and more as he thought that this motherfucker was touching Sans.

Touching what was his.

The thought raged him as he used his magic to pin Terza into a nearby tree, helding him tightly.

"Oh hello, you fucking brat. You have pissed me off time and time again. And now, I've run out of patience. Any last words..."

"Y O U D I R T Y R A P I S T ?" Red spat as Terza just laughed. As if he had just heard a joke. "Oh, my dearest Red. You know how the government would do right? If you kill a human, you might as well cause the next war between humans and monsters to happen again. How hilarious would that be?" Terza said.

"h-he's r-right." Red heard a soft familiar voice as he realised that Sans had stood up. "i-if you killed him, it was cause tension between both humans and monsters. worse, maybe a war Might even happen. so, just let him go, alright?" Sans explained as Red was shocked of what he had just said. Let go of a human who had just wanted to rape you? Fucking ridiculous.

"See? Even my dear Sansy could understand." Terza chirped annoyingly as Red snapped. " Stop calling him like that." Red hissed in anger. "Alright alright, I have more nicknames for my Sansy aNyway." Terza teased as Red removed His magic out of him. "GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK." Red warned as Terza ran, giving Sans a final message. "I would come back for you, Sansy!~" Terza said in a creepy tone as Sans hid behind Red.

"NOW." Red warned once again before the human disappeared into the streets.

"Are you alright?" Red said before checking him thoroughly, to see his wrists cracked. "That motherfucker..." Red whispered before he used a bit of his healing magic to heal the cracks. "y-yeah, just..." Sans stopped.

"i-i'm scared. w-what if he came back f-for me again?!" Sans panicked before Red's voice came. "Calm down Sans. Deep breaths."

Sans tried, taking in deep breaths as he tried to calm down. "Don't worry Sans. I would make sure that fucking rapist doesn't come back." Red reassured him, patting his back before Sans hugged him tightly, blue tears dripping onto the suit that Red was wearing.

" Red reassured him, patting his back before Sans hugged him tightly, blue tears dripping onto the suit that Red was wearing

Looks kinda incomplete. But meh, I tried.

I assure you, this wouldn't be the last time you see Terza Ruota. ;))))