Love Like You (Vent)~ Bubbles

No One's POV:
Sans had always been the one that had brought hope to Red's life. Sure the human that freed them frpm the underground was supposed to but he knew it was fake and they only did it for the game.

But Sans..
Sans really did care for him. He cared a lot for people. Even though he hadn't suffered or been through the same things as him he could still find a way to help and support him. He had helped him feel better and even if he didn't know yet. Later he'd learn how to love.

Red had been growing insecure and doubtful a few months after he had first met Sans. He loved the way Sans laughed, looked, everything about him was perfect.
He wanted to be like Sans

Red used to longed being with him as much as he could. But now, with this insecurity he didn't
want to see him and his perfect self.

If I could begin to be, half of what you
think of me. I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love..
Like You
Red didn't know how it felt like to really love someone that wasn't family. He loved Papyrus as a brother and family. But Sans was different, he made him feel alive. And he gave him hopes of how to be a better person instead of how he actually was. Sans could see through that and still believed in him and always thought he was a good person.

When I see the way you act. Wondering when I'm coming back. I could do about anything. I could learn how to love like you.

Sans always worried about him and supported him no matter what. He never forgot about him or left him alone when he was sad. But he knew when to give him his own space and had perfect timing for things.

Love like you..

He always messed things up. He was hated and was the opposite of perfect. The opposite of Sans. The other had faith in him and was good while the other was mean, hostile, dangerous, and ugly. Well in general Red considered himself bad and imperfect.

I always thought I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true. 'Cause I think you're so good. And I'm nothing like you.

He was a bully, unlikable person. He considered himself the type of person that when someone would greet him on the street he'd reply with something mean and rude. On the other hand Sans would greet them back and tell them a funny joke or pun.

Look at you go! I just adore you. I wish that I knew. What makes you think I'm so special.

No matter how long Red and Sans had known each other, Red never understood why Sans hung out with him. Or what he saw in him. Red couldn't understand this strange feeling.

If  I could begin to do, something that does by you. I would do about anything. I would even learn how to love.

It was love.

Like You

He didn't care now. He loved Sans and would try to gain his affection and get him to love him back.

Love me like you..