(unfinished) Grocery shopping [Wild]

>Hello hello! This book has been left for the dead. I was looking at some of the many unfinished drafts I had (I deleted allot of them), but this was one of the ones I felt was worth keeping. It's very simple. This is NOT complete, but I doubt I will ever complete it. This is older too, so it is not up to date in my new writing style. This was originally going to be cute antics between the two at the grocery store, but this has aged and I do not feel like re-writing what's here in my new style, and then continuing on, it's a big hassle. Lucky you, you get to see the beginning of a project that will never be complete :,D
Tbh I just posted because this account is a ghost house, I'm desperate to keep it running :,3
Also I'm in depression mode so what better to do then go to the abandoned collab account. I hope if I start posting it will motivate a few others here to try posting, I have glanced at some of the others work (in the past I'm sorry :,^3) and they have good ideas.
OWO WHAT'S THIS?

The ear-raping sound of an alarm clock could be heard immediately going off, before with a clash and a bang, it was silenced. Sans drowsily sat up and rubbed his eye sockets, before looking over at the alarm clock to see a sharp red bone impaling it. Sans glared at Red, who shifted and turned his head to look the other way as he repositioned his pillow with a grumble. Sans sighed, before releasing a loud yawn, as he sluggishly got up out of bed. Every step felt heavy as he walked toward the bathroom, and pulled the shower curtains back so that he could step inside. The other were already naked, due to a decision to have sex last night; though it didn't end up happening because he and his lover decided that they were too lazy that particular night, and Sans hadn't bothered to put sleep-wear on. Sans grabbed the shower curtain and closed it shut, as he turned the water on to the highest temp the shower would allow, before he pulled the little handle up to allow the water to come from the showerhead instead the faucet.
-
Red was trying to fall back asleep after the damned alarm clock had been silenced, but he couldn't seem too, especially with the noises that were coming from the bathroom of water rushing down. The smell of soap and the ointment that skeletons use to clean there bones could be smelt from the bathroom. Red shoved his face deeper into his pillow as he heard the water stop, and the sound of footsteps coming towards him. Red heard the sound of drawers being opened, and rummaging through clothes. Time ticked as Red lazily kept laying down, trying to forget he was awake, until he was nudged.
"Babe, get up. We need to go to the store before work" Sans was answered with a snort. This frustrated the smaller, and he climbed on top of him, straddling himself on the others chest, as he lightly swat at the larger skeletons face. "Red, get up. Now." still, the other prevailed and lightly shoved the smaller off. That was it. "Red, if you do not get up RIGHT NOW, I am going to throw away your mustard" the largers eye sockets shot open at the mention, but relaxed again as he let out a loud, hardy yawn as he sat up even more lazily then the smaller. "Kay Sweetness, ya win." Red glanced over to see Sans do a little victory jig, before he opened the small closet of there's to grab some things. Red had noticed that his chubby dumpling were wearing a pair of light Jean shorts, and a white tank-top. It was simple, along with the light purple flip-flops he were slipping on, but he was a simple monster. Sans grabbed his lanyard that was hanging in the closet, that held all of his keys and slipped it around his neck. "Red, get dressed! Were going to the store.... Maybe we could go to some farmers market afterwards? Some stands have pretty neat things. I'll go get the mail, k? I expect you to be ready when I get back." and with that, Sans walked out of the room and up stairs. Red sighed. It was rare to see Sans motivated, and actually wanting to do something instead of being lazy. It was nice to see the other excited, it was cute, but it was a pain in the ass too. Red turned toward his own wardrobe, and picked out a black t-shirt, and then he saw a pair of shorts he hadn't in awhile- his black basketball shorts with the gold lined on the sides. Red took them out and stared at them. They brought back memories. They were the only pair of leg attire he had owned in his old universe, and the only style of leg attire he would wear for awhile, until him and Sans started dating, and he encouraged Red to try new things. Sans was vary lazy and dirty as well most of the time, but it was a new all time low. Red sighed and slipped the shorts on, and glanced around, trying to spot his red converse. When he did so, he slipped them on and tied the laces, before he grabbed the keys on his desk and walked outside, not before locking the door behind him.