❝I'm Sorry❞ [Fliss/Slave]

I'M BACK WITH SOME SADIST SHITE!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Also, expect a new book to come out soon in my main account! (It's kinda a short story, around 10 to 15 chapters probably)

Oh yeah, before you read, this is an alternate universe that monsters wouldn't dust when they die. (You guys can already predict what's gonna happen, can you?)

"WOWIE! I REALLY ENJOYED THE MOVIE!" Papyrus said as they stepped out of the cinema after watching an animated movie as a present for Papyrus

"Indeed. Let's Go Home, Shall We? Stretch, Berry, Razz, Slim And The Rest Are Probably Waiting For You For The Next Part Of Your Birthday." Edge said as Papyrus' eyes brightened up into stars. "REALLY?!" He said, excited.

"yeah bro. you still haven't received your birthday presents." Sans said as he received a kiss from Red, before he kissed him back in response.

"SANS AND RED! STOP BEING SO MUSHY MUSHY AND KISSY KISSY TOWARDS EACH OTHER EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE BOTH ENGAGED! WE'RE AT A PUBLIC PLACE!" Papyrus kindly scolded before Red chuckled. "alright, alright. whatever the birthday skeleton says."

"i would delay the kisses for later!~" Red said as Sans blushed a light blue. "r-red!" The two Papyruses chuckled lightly at the teasing, before they approached towards the road. There is a zebra crossing and they waited patiently for the traffic lights to go red. Once it turns red, Edge and Papyrus crossed first, before Sans and Red crossed as they quietly flirted to each other.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise of beeping as Edge and Papyrus turned to see a car rushing towards them. They dodged the moving car quickly, as they were lucky to have been further away from the car when it came. Sans and Red? Not so much.

The skeleton couple was still flirting with each other, with Sans blushing a darker blue at every word Red said. Hearing the beeping sound, Sans turned to see a moving car speeding towards them. He knew that Red was still distracted, hearing him still flirting with him as Sans quickly used up all of his magic reserves to teleport Red out of the road.

"s-sorry red...i might not make it to paps' birthday party...Or to the wedding..." He quietly whispered to himself as Red finally turned to see the moving car metres away from him as Papyrus and Edge shouted loudly from them to watch out.

"RED! SANS! GET AWAY FOR THE CAR!" He could tell Edge's shouting clearly as he prepared himself. It was already destinated. Either him or Red would survive.

And he would make sure it was Red.

"RED!" Sans shouted as Red turned towards him, in a panic, before he quickly held his hand and transferred all of his magic for him to be teleported away from the scene.

He knew that he won't have the strength to teleport the both of them away of the car.

He had to at least, save the love of his life. He quickly teleported Red.