7

Taehyung can't help but notice some slight changes in your behavior lately, a change that in all honestly started scaring him a bit.

You haven't been acting like yourself for the pass few weeks and he's worried if you've caught some kind of infectious disease that somehow messed up your brain or something.

Like a week ago for instance.

As usual. Taehyung's brought to your place for your Friday movie night.

He gave you the privilege to choose what you both would watch, and you obliged happily, immediately scheming through the list of movies and finding that specific one.

You both settled cozily underneath a blanket that was draped on both your little bodies, two bowl of popcorn, courtesy of your mom, laying in front of you.

Everything was completely normal the first few minutes of the movie. Laughter filled the air at a particular funny scene. But then climax decided to make its debute. And that's when it started.

The amount of times you've both watched this movie was probably more than ten times. At this rate, scenes should no longer affect one's interest or emotions.

But since the movie's your favorites, you both enjoyed it no matter how many times you've watched it.

However, for some reason, your reaction to the scene at that time was totally out of the ordinary.

You wouldn't stop sniffing at this specific part. Taehyung's caught on with the faint sobs clearly, considering you were sitting just next to him. As the sad parts continue to play, you eventually started bawling your eyes out.

This of course, caught hin off gaurd, instantly sending you a look of worry and constantly checking if you were alright or not.

This wasn't normal at all. Taehyung out of all people would know that.

You weren't one to just cry so easily, and just reminiscing the scene in his mind makes him shudder every single time.

The way you looked so vulnerable having those tears gushing down your swollen eyes, your nose red from all the crying made his insides churn uneasily.

He didn't want to see you that way.

Despite curiosity eating him alive, he chose to keep his questions to himself and allowed his mind to come up with some sort of logical explanation unto why you've cried so hard during that time.

The final conclusion however, never came so he eventually just decided to let issue to slip, hoping he'd not have to experience something like that again,

If he's able to comprehend the precise time he's noticed the change of your behavior. He'd say it most likely started a couple of months right after your eleventh birthday.

There was this one time too, where you easily got annoyed for no apparent reason. He was scared. He chose to keep his lips shut for the whole day, terrified of you abruptly erupting.

To Taehyung, you could say that, that was the first darkest moments of his life. Having to not utter a word fearing of what your reaction would be; was nothing but a trip to hell and back.

Taehyung's currently at your livingroom, the two of you indulged at the screen playing both your favorite movie. Lady and the Tramp.

Unlike what happened the last time with you crying your heart out, you were much calmer right now. It brought relief to the boy sitting beside you.

Taehyung shoots you a grin, your concentrated profile coming in view before he shifts his gaze back to the tv screen.

You started stirring uncomfortably at your seat, suddenly feeling uneasy for some reason. You excuse yourself for a minute, plopping both your hands on the couch before pushing yourself up.

Taehyung hums knowingly, his eyes soon furrowing as watches you hop out from the couch. The hint of crimson doesn't go unnoticed, and he soon plants his gaze towards your empty spot.

His eyes gradually narrows as he catches some sort of color invading the peachy texture of the couch.

Did your couch normally have red spots on them or not?

After allowing everything to sink in, he widens his eyes as realization hits him hard in the head and he hops out from his spot.

No wonder you were acting so differently lately.

"Y/n!" Taehyung shouts as he dashes straight to your room.

From the way you'd easily get annoyed to the emotional disaster you'd pull out. After seeing that, everything now made sense to him.

He soon reaches your door and knocks aggressively, getting rather impatient.

Your ears pick up the poundings from the door and you're hesitant to open it.

Your mom's currently at work and so was your dad, the only ones in the house were no other than you and Taehyung.

"Y/n open up." Taehyung knocks again, his voice much calmer than it was a while ago.

You wipe away the trail of tears before slowly opening the door to your room.

You're soon met with a grinning Taehyung and you hold back the urge to just punch him in the face. Why on earth was this dude smiling? For all you know you probably have a few days to live.

He immediately steps in and to your surprise, he grabs your arms and spins you around.

"Wha-"

You're cut off when he starts laughing, his volume increasing with each passing second and you clench your fist at that.

What was so funny?

Taehyung turns you back to him, and you stumble a bit when he suddenly plants a kiss on your forehead.

The grin he had on never falters even after having push you to sit down on your bed. You continue to watch him with narrowed eyes, confusion clearly visible and he turns to face you after plopping himself on the matress beside you.

"Do you know what this is?" He asks almost playfully as he tilts his head to the side.

You follow the direction of his finger, eventually landing your gaze on the red stain visible on your skirt.

You gulp dryly, nodding your head before replying with a rather strained tone.

"B-blood."

Taehyung notices the tremble in your voice and he chuckles heartily before snapping his fingers, that earning him your attention again.

He playfully bobs the tip of your nose, amusement taking over his features and you arch your brows at that.

He grins.

"You just got your first period today Y/n!"