10

"Oh Tae. What are you doing here?"

Not that you don't mind his company at all or anything. Is just that. He never really shows up at Mondays so you're just surprise seeing him standing in front of your house that's all.

Your attention soon lands on his butler and you smile happily before running to the old man to give him a hug.

It's been a week since you've last seen Mr Lee and you really missed playing tag with him. Though his age, the man still had a lot of fuel in his system. 

"Uncle Lee! Where have you been?" You squeak before drawing back, craning your head upwards to meet with his soothing kind eyes.

The man chuckles heartily before ruffling your hair. Taehyung pouts before pulling you away from the man before securing his arms tightly around your body in an almost possessive manner. 

"Uncle Lee. " The young Prince cutely whines. "Don't steal my Y/n away from me." He hisses playfully as he tightens his grip on you. You shoot Taehyung a confused look as you try to pry his arms away but to no avail, eventually giving up with a huff.

Mr Lee snickers at the young Prince's statement with a knowing look in his face.

"Take care of him. I'll pick him up around nine okay?" You nod with no hesitation at all and the man bows thankfully before walking back to the limousine, you and Taehyung waving until the vehicle's out of view.

"Y/n who is it?" You hear Jimin's ear-piercing question coming from the living-room. The boy beside you cringes with a scowl on his face.

You on the other hand laugh a little before completely removing his arms off you and leading him inside by the wrist.

You make a beeline to the livingroom with Taehyung trailing behind you like a puppy. When you both pop in, Jimin nearly chokes on his drink. 

"T-thats-" He stutters with his usual small eyes suddenly big. His fingers point behind you. Towards Taehyung. You roll your eyes. 

Of course the royal family's well-known throughout Deagu and to see the Prince himself inside your living room shocked the ghost out of Jimin's flesh.

He gasps. "Who's that!"

You arch your brows questionably at him as you make your way to the couch, Taehyung following suit before plopping himself beside you.

Jimin's sitted just across the couch you were occupying, the look he had on his face was really creeping you out for some reason. With the way he was observing Taehyung, you'd think said boy had just grew a third head or so.

Taehyung continues to display his rather uninterested blank face as he introduces himself. "I'm Prince Kim Taehyung. And you are?"

Your best friend snaps himself out from his little world of staring and coughs loudly before replying hesitantly. "I-I'm Park Jimin...?"

Jimin then locks gazes with you, his eyes wide as if pleading you to confirm if his name was really his name. Why on earth was he nervous?

When you don't do anything, simply looking at the screen playing a movie, he sighs defeatedly and looks at Taehyung. "Are you the Prince?"

The nervousness he had felt a while ago completely vanish away from Jimin when he realizes that no matter what kind of status of person has, wether they be rich or poor, snobby, kind, normal ones.. Royals. In the end of the day. We all bleed red. That's what his father always tell him.

He smiles kindly this time and Taehyung finds himself doing the same noticing the change of his attitude. "Yes." He answers and Jimin nods before tossing him an apple juice,  to which Taehyung swiftly catches. "Thanks."

"No problem."

-

Jimin had to head out after getting a call from his mom thus leaving you home alone with Taehyung. Your parents were still at work but they should be back after an hour or so.

"I like that Jimin kid. He's neat." Taehyung mutters as he plops himself on your bed. You hum agreeingly to his statement."Yeah. He's nice."

He pokes the insides of his cheek before quirking his brow at your direction. He debates on wether to push on with his question and after a few seconds of silence. He finally asks.

"Do you like him?"

With your mom's computer in your arms, you hop on your bed planting the computer on top of a pillow before clicking it on. You laugh at Taehyung's words, your eyes hovering over the screen and you fail to notice the serious look he had on.

"Yeah. He wouldn't be my friend if I didn't like him." You reply as you hit the youtube page, typing in a bunch of cartoon titles you both you could watch.

A rush of relief brushes through Taehyung's body and he heaves a sigh.

"Why?" You ask.

He shakes his head, a grin taking over his lips before he scoots closer to you.

You click on a cartoon and make yourself comfortable against the headboard of your bed after placing the pillow in between you and Taehyung, the laptop on top of it.

"It's nothing." Taehyung responds with a goofy grin and you smile at that before shifting your gaze back at the screen.

A few minutes into the movie and he decides to speak again.

"Does it mean you only see him as a friend?"

"Who?"

"Jimin."

You hum in responds, eyes focused on the movie and Taehyung averts his gaze to look at your side profile.

He bites the bottom of his lips as he unconsciously fiddles with your fingers, slightly pushing its tips deep before doing the same with the others.

It hasn't been that long since he's first met you, but you've been able to transition beautifully throughout the years he's known you.

Your hair had grown longer, your lips looking much fuller then how they were six years ago, and those perfect lashes shimmering above your beautiful eyes only compliments your whole being.

And Truth be told. He's only noticed all of this when after turning 11 a few months ago.

You slightly flinch when he leans in to plant a kiss on your cheek, you don't react to it since he always does it, but unlike his usual kisses where it was just quick peck. Right now. He stays for a good minute and if you've paid enough attention to this. You'd have notice a huge difference of his lips on your cheek.

But you don't, your attention fully on the movie to even notice the look Taehyung had in his eyes as he stares down at you.

You feel your body shiver when he comes closer to your ear, his breath fanning your sensitive part and just when you're about to push him away? You freeze the moment he whispers this words to you.

"I love you."