18

Lisa smacks me in the arm while snickering like a disappointed parent. She hands Jin a pack of frozen peas without taking her glaring eyes off you.

You slump your shoulders and purse your lip forward into an unknown pout. What's she getting angry for?

"Just keep this here and try avoiding shifting it for a while." Jin says softly before pulling himself up from the kneeling position.

A simple nod of your head is all you do as you pull your leg up, taking over the obligation of rubbing the frozen pack on your throbbing area.

If it were any other normal day- where you didn't have to embarrass yourself like this, you'd have already acknowledged Jin and the unknown man's presence.

But no. The sudden occurrence that happened awhile ago managed to sweep that sweet hospitality of your soul, off and out the floor of this little shop.

Come to think of it.

What a great first impression you just did there. Kudos to you.

"Ah." Jin starts off with his arm now draped around the person beside him. "Guys. I'd like you to meet my brother, Taehyung. Taehyung. This is Lisa and that one there is Y/n."

Lisa bats her lashes like a cute high school girl seeing her long time crush. You can already imagine the stars in her eyes without even having to look up.

She's that predictable.

"Wait." She suddenly says." First Jin. And now Taehyung. I find it hard to believe that this is just pure coincidence. Both of you having the same names as the Prince's of Deagu? Now that's just insane."

She does have a point though. Honestly. You've had second thoughts about Jin ever since he practically trotted his way up to you during first day of school and then introducing himself in such a manner of pure modesty.

His back's poised, shoulders relaxed with the length of his arm stretched out for a decent handshake.

"Hi. My name's Kim Seok Jin, and may I know the name of the pretty lady before me?"

Aside from the identical name, you refuse to push yourself too much. After all, it could just be a pure coincidence.

The guy should really consider himself lucky. Cause thanks to his undeniably great features and hair? No doubt was he able to escape getting called a bunch of weird names.

The suspiciousness breaks, burns and fades into thin air and Lisa's finds herself turning a crimson red when Jin just simply winks back.

You notice how the man standing beside Jin - coming to terms that his name's Taehyung- had his eyes planted on you. Like the whole time. Not that it bothered you or anything. But staring for far too long? You consider it quite rude.

You try to ignore how his intense gaze sends a shudder to ripple down your back and you hop out of your seat. Bad idea.

Cause the second the you stand on both feet? Your ankle only gives out and you struggle to keep a keen posture.

"Woah. Be careful." Jin hisses, his arm abandoning the shoulder of his brother to reach out to you, but you kindly decline it with a little wave.

"I'm fine." You smile forcibly before grasping the surface of the table to balance yourself.

It's just a sprain. Not a broken leg.

"Guess I'll have to close shop today. Don't want to have my BestFriend stressing her foot out now do I?" Lisa cheers rather happily before sprinting off to flip the sign close.

What?

"Wait, no. I'm completely fin-"

"Oh relax Y/n. I own this shop remember? Now sit down or else I'll make you."

You gulp.

Out of all days. Why'd you have to feel intimidated by the strict of her tone today?

You unconsciously nod with no complain before obediently planting your butt on one of the seats.

Lisa beams happily when you don't fight back, gesturing one of the boys to come her way. "Jin, come help me bring the snacks out."

Said man simply smiles with a nod and sends his brother a good encouraging pat on the shoulder before stepping out of your view.

Taehyung's eyes remain mysterious, gaze fixated forward even after taking the seat across you.

You begin to wonder if there was something weird masking a portion of your face judging by the way he's looking at you. You push the half melted pack on your foot and turn to face him.

Your eyes stay strained with his own, shooting him not half but wuth the same exact intensity he's giving you.

Soon you both find yourselves indulging into a little harmless staring game.

You try to busy yourself with his eyes, avoiding looking at anything else that'll most likely bring you to your lose.

And like any other compeition, wether it be a friendly one or not, when your rival loses, that sweet feeling of victory will rush your whole system.

It's always nice to rub your victory on the sore loser.

Someone eventually blinks.

And that someone, is you.

You tear your gaze away first, internally mourning for the loss of your win and the guy across you doesn't fail to notice a small pout slowly taking over.

A restrained smile coils the corners of his lips as he tilts his head to the side.

His arms are crossed out in front of him, the shimmers that's cascading down his smooth fuzzled dark hair only enhances his look of enchantment.

He can't help but release a deep yet raspy chuckle.

You ignore how your heart reacts to his deep voice, trying your best to just concentrate on the people flashing outside the window as you massage your foot with a now dull pack.

Away from the hot guy in front of you.

What's taking Lisa so long?

Too focused on the view outside, you fail to notice how he was now leaning in, that smile of his vanishing slowly.

He wraps his cold fingers around your chin, his touch sending shivers down your spine as he turns you to fully face him.

He's close. Way too close.

No longer does he have that smile from a while ago. Those eyes have turned dark as he stares with extreme coldness you can't help but gulp a lump out of nervousness.

And then he speaks.

"Me Y/n. Only look at me."