47

The man leaves before you can see their face.

When you step back into the room, Lisa glances at you through the mirror. The make-up artist, Roberto, is no where to be seen and the rest of the bridesmaid's slipping in their heels.

"It's like you've seen a ghost. What happened to you?"

"I just- did you invite someone particular that I should know about?"

"Like who?"

You lick the bottom of your lips. "Like..Tae-"

"Why aren't you in your dress yet?" Lisa's mother barges into the room. "Honey, we can't keep the groom waiting you know."

"Mom, the wedding doesn't start until another hour."

"Who told you that?" Her mother appears dumbfounded. She shuffles for something inside her mini silver purse before taking out her phone. "You have thirty minutes left to get in your dress, down this building and into the car."

Getting told this has Lisa checking her own phone for confirmation. "Y/n, why didn't you say anything? Where the heck is Roberto?"

"I'm here sweetie, don't worry." The stylish person glides in casually, giving the bride's mother a prolonged hum. "With all due respect Ma'am, I can't have you stressing out my bride okay? There's still forty minutes left to spare. That's enough time in our hands."

"During my wedding, I had to wait in the car for two-"

"Hush now Carmen. That was your wedding. This is my god kid's wedding and she has to be stress free you got that? Tilt your head a little to the side, sweetheart. Okay perfect. Just a little blush here and some glitter there." Roberto retouches her face before humming proudly. He gestures two bridesmaids to help her with her wedding dress and then leaves his post to take care of the mother's bride.

"Listen, I get that you're excited for your little girl but give her time okay? It's not like the wedding can start without her? She's literally the main course. Now you wait inside the limo and she'll be there with you soon."

"Sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing making you her god father."

"Woman, don't make me regret saving your butt back when we were in high school."

Lisa's mother chuckles before letting out a sigh. A mixture of joy and sadness lingers beneath her eyes as she stares at her daughter smiling while facing the mirror.

"She's all grown up isn't she?"

"She is." Roberto stares too like he's about to cry. "But-" he sniffs, blinking his eyes. "Yeah anyway. You better get going. We'll be there real quick."

* * *

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's a great honor for me to announce, Mr and Mrs Kim."

The crowd goes wild. Although they chose to have a simple wedding beside the beach and invite only close relatives and friends, the whole time it felt like a fairy tail movie.

Lisa looked so dashing with her wedding gown, bouquet and veil it even made Jin shed some tears while watched her walk down the isle.

Jungkook manage to find the rings. Turns out, he had really left them in the car.

The ocean gave an ethereal view, enhancing the beauty of the wedding. Sunset eventually came and you all headed to the venue located an hour away from where the wedding took place.

Lisa had already changed out of her wedding dress and into something less flowy yet elegant none the less.

While everyone's enjoying their meal, Lisa said she had forgotten her phone in the vehicle and had asked if you could go grab it.

Agreeing, you step out of the place and find yourself murmuring In complain as you descend a valley like path that would eventually lead to the parking lot. Had you known you'd have to climb something like this, you would have brought some sneakers with you.

The stars appear brighter than they normally do in the sky. And the breeze brings a freshening feeling down your spine.

As you edge closer to the vehicle, you spot the chauffeur just come back from the direction of the rest room. A bright light behind you indicates another car entering the parking place.

The man gives you a polite smile. "Can I help you miss?"

"Just here to grab something. It's inside."

With a nod, he opens the back door of the vehicle and you step inside.

It doesn't take you that long to find it.

"Thanks Josh."

"No problem miss."

The second you fix your posture, a familiar figure can be seen stepping out of a black car parked across where you're standing.

A man with a blue suit and their hair slicked to the side.

That's the same person from the elevator this morning.

Someone slides out of the car after him. A women. Clad in an elegant white dress and her professionally hair tied up. Shimmering earrings dangle from her ears.

All air seem to have been squeezed out from you.

"I still don't know why you insisted to leave the wedding earlier. And you're late to this."

"I had reasons." It's that familiar deep voice that sends an uncomfortable chill down your spine.

Getting yourself together, you quickly turn around and leave before they can notice you.

"Miss, you dropped your-"

You're long gone by the time the chauffeur realized you had dropped something.

You reach the venue panting like you were chased by a ghost.

You can't believe he's back.