4. Adventuring Part 2

A/N Another chapterrrr, even though I should be writing '1 Year early' I kinda wanna leave them with that cliffhanger, ooooo I got a new Idea for that ending Ima go change it.

Ideas and criticism welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nggggghhh"

"Master, Master!"

"Master, Master!

"Wake up!"

"Nggggghhh, need.... more... sleep..."

*Sigh* "What a troublesssssome massssster I'm contracted to"

Damm Spirts, Damm Snake, LET ME SLEEP!

*3rd Pov* {*LE GASP* A DIFFERENT POV}

"What do we do she won't wake?"

"I don't know?"

"Hmmm if I remember correctly, she came here for three things. The Basilisk, The Spirit Wolf and the 'Demon' Bunny"

"Hissssssss, I know where thossssssse two are... well were..."

"What do you mean 'were'?"

"Thosssssse two move around a lot to avoid getting hunted by the Humanssssss, but I should be able to find them."

"Well then let's wake up Master and you lead the way!"

*Back to 1st person*

Ahhhhh~ sleeeeeep~ peaceeee~

"MASTER WAKE UP WE FOUND OUT HOW THE BUNNY AND WOLF,"

"Ngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fine..." I said sleepily.

Once I was up I looked around and saw the Asura watching me. Oh, I forgot to mention after I made a contract with Asura I became immune to a Basilisk's stare and a bunch of perks and so did Asura I think, oh wait I don't know Asura's gender either.... hmmm I should ask.

"Asura... whats... gender?" I asked.

"Well thatssss a bit complicated... you see as there aren't many Basssssiliskssssss in the world we can change our gender for reproduction. But at the moment I'm male,"

Huh, I didn't know that... interesting.

"How... find... Wolf?" I asked.

"Ahhhh... Massster you really need to ssssspeak more than three wordssssss," Asura sighed "To find them I need to find sssssomething that hasssss their ssssscent and we could get the help of the wind spiritssssss that are alssssso contracted to look around and ask the other spiritsssss."

I nodded in reply and asked the spirits to go ask around and look for the wolf and or bunny. They complied and went off leaving me with Asura and one spirit as usual.

We started to walk off in a seemingly random directing but with Asura leading the way I doubt it was.

We walked around for hours and hours. I even fell asleep at one point. Basilisk skin is actually quite comfy to sleep on just to say.

At one point we stopped for a bit. it seemed that Asura got one of the scents, which one I don't know, nor do I care at the moment as I was resting on Asura.

We continued on and on, I was about to fall asleep again, till...

"Master, master!! We found the wolf!!" shouted one of the spirits.