15. Parents... Day...

A/N Wew time for another chapter!
This entire chapter is a reference to something I wanna see if someone gets it.
Oh and thank you guys for your OCs!
May the Lotus guide you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The incident with the kidnappers was never made public, why would it? Five kidnappers easily got into a school full of nobles, great image for the security of the school.
Anyway, I explained to Zorlo what I had done and even he was shocked at what I did. To be fair they were using a poison that can kill me easily, so I repaid them...
After I explained what happen Koue went off to the cafeteria to grab some food, while he was away I asked Zorlo my question.

'I have a question. When. I'm around Koue or think of him it feels nice and warm, I feel cared for and more...' I wrote on the board.
Zorlo read the board, looked at me, then the board, then me again. He gained a goofy grin that you just want to punch.

"Haaaa~ Emotions are lost on you, aren't they? Sah, that's the emotion we call love." Zorlo explained.

Wait, love?... Huh
Do I love Koue? Hmmm, I don't know.

"Anyway! You do know its parents day tomorrow right?" Zorlo questioned.

please no not that... anything but that.

"Not... Going... class" I whisper-shouted.

Zorlo laughed, "I'm guessing you will be in the library?"
I nodded.
'I'll be in my pocket dimension, same book same place.' I wrote.
Zorlo nodded in response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Zorlo's PoV   *The next day*

Once the class and their parents settled down I began registration.
Going on autopilot I looked around at the parents... There's the Dragon family, no royal family... And no Amatrusu family odd she seemed so determined to see her son and his love inter-

*Bang*

And that's her now...

Everyone looked towards the door and saw two people, a smile crept onto my face.

They both were wearing, Sah called them Yukatas, the royal robes for their country.
The female has Blonde hair that stopped at her hips, golden eyes.
The male was the complete opposite of her, short Black hair with pitch black eyes.
But what made me truly smile was two other features both had, they both had 9 tails and a pair of ears on top of their head.

"Oi, what are you 'Beasts' doing here!" A noble shouted out. Oh, it was the head of the Dragon family... Hahahahaha.
The female looked around till her eyes met mine, "Ah, Zorlo! Tell me where is my son?" She asked me with her angelic voice.
"Hello Kyuu, he's here. But as you know you must wait till after class." I told her. "Also the man who shouted at you was his interests' Father," I said with a smirk.
"Oh really..." She smirked as well.

I continued on with registration until I got to Sah's name, then it clicked with the Head of the Dragon family, Alek.

"Institution head... Where is Sahnahlot?!" He demanded.
I smirked in response, "In the library doing work for me if you want to find her wait till break."  And continued with the lesson before he could respond.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*Break*

Once the bell rang all of the students left, Koue knew what he needed to do so he went off the library smiling at his mother as he went past.
I was left with Alek, Kyuu and her husband Tamotsu.
"Follow me," I told them as I walked towards the library.
Out in the schoolyard, I saw parents and students talking and having fun.
In the middle of the yard, Alicia came over and followed her parents talking to them about her 'Great accomplishments' laughing all the way.

Once inside the library, I lead them to what the librarian and I dubbed 'Sahnahalot's corner' where Koue, with his ears and tails out, was waiting.
Once Yuu spotted her son she ran over to him and hugged him and started to interrogate him.

"So! Where's Sahnahlot?!" Alek demanded. Alicia looked around confused, I heard her mutter "this is new"
I walked over to the desk proper against the wall with books open on top but one and picked it up.
"Hey, Astil mind getting Sah for me?" I questioned.

"No problemo!! Old man!" Came the childish voice.
"I AM NOT OLD!" I shouted at the Grimoire. I only had a childish giggle as a response.

I set the Grimoire down on the floor and after a while, the Grimoire started to shine and it opened, and Sahnahlot appeared.
A chain appeared from the Grimoire and started to snake its way up towards Sahnahlot's arm and wrapped around it.

*Sahnahlot's PoV*

"So how long left till its completed?" Zorlo asked me.

I simply handed him the magic microscope.

"So it's done?!"
I nodded.

I looked around the room and saw my family, Koue and two people who I assume Is Koue's family.

"Microscope! That's what it is!" Alicia suddenly shouted.

Zorlo and my head whipped towards Alicia.

"And just how do you know that young lady!?!" Zorlo threatened.
"I-I don't know?" She responded meekly.

At this point, Father started to talk.
"Alicia has nothing to do with why we are here. I'm here because of Sahnahlot and her relationship with this MUTT over there! Also, why aren't you wearing your mask young lady!?"

I simply shrugged and continued staring at Alicia.

"Alek Dragon, those people you have insulted, not once but twice, are the Royal family of the Yokai. I think you should be pleased that the Yokai has taken interest in your daughter." Zorlo told Alek coldly.

"I DO NOT CARE ABOUT MUTTS! I BET THEIR SON ISNT EVEN STRONG!" Alek shouted as he threw a fireball at Koue and his family, who were too busy and didn't notice it.

*BANG*

"Gahhh!"

At the scream of pain from Koue, Sahnahlot turned around and saw Koue on the floor bleeding, not much but bleeding.

"HA! SEE THEY CAN'T EVEN DEFEND AGAINST MY WEAKEST ATTACK!"
Suddenly a heavy pressure weighed down on the Dragon family, Alicia was knocked out instantly, and Alek was kneeling on the ground.
Alek looked around the room and saw Sahnahlot smirking at him, he passed out a few seconds later

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N And at this point he knew he f*cked up.
I wanted to continue but I found this to be a better way to end it.
Also, I'm still accepting any OC from you guys, I have a couple already and I would like more, also you can send more than one if you want, as the tournament will be 2v2.
May the Lotus guide you!