33. Back to Normality

A/N Well here we are, the final arc. This chapter will be longer than normal... maybe I don't know yet. But for now, we see the final few days of peace.

Nah, there's going to be some pain for some characters, both hated and loved.

May the Lotus Guide you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh school, the one place where peace and quiet will reign!

"OI SAHNAHLOT!"

Oh, never mind...

I turned around and saw a member of Alica's harem...

Oh, kill me now...

"What do you want?" I asked in a bored tone.

"I want to ask why you didn't let your sister win! And what happened in the final fight!!" Hanass Cilbess, a.k.a Harem member #2 asked.

Wait is he dumb? I didn't fight her, Teithias fought her... not me.
I looked at him dumbly.

"What do you mean? I didn't fight her" I said, still looking at him dumbly.

His face became red, with either rage or embarrassment.
"No! You fought her! I swore I saw you down there!" He declared.

I very loudly sighed.

"The person you saw down there fighting my sister was Eikial, a Dark elf. And I believe that Dark elves have a special magic that makes certain people see who they truly love instead of the Dark Elf... WAIT is this a confession?!" I shouted, completely joking about all of this.

Dark Elves do have an allure, but not as strong as a Vampires, where people of the opposite gender are attracted to them, but they can turn it off or on, and I have no doubt that it was off. Eikial looks naturally beautiful anyway, and if her allure was on... Well, let's say it gets into 18+ stuff...

Hanass blushed at what I said and just stormed off.

I could hear laughing behind me, I turned around and saw Astri holding her sides.

"Y-you just! Haha! M-made him confess to you! Hahaha! Not even I can do that! Hahaha!" she said between laughs.

By the time she finished she was almost on the floor, I helped her up to her feet.
"Well, it was mainly his fault, he assumed that what I said was true, so plus it was too funny not to mess with him. And considering that he was a member of Alicia's harem, it made it much better." I told her with a smile on my face.

She seemed to get the hint, "Wait, was that planned?!" She asked me.
I shook my head, "Nope, the best part about this is that rumours will spread saying that Hanass has a crush on me, instead of my darling sister Alicia," I said my sisters name in a sickly tone.
Her face lit up in the realisation of finding out what was going to happen, she nodded her in acceptance.

"Now I believe that we have a class to go to," I told her, leading the way to Zorlo's class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now that the tournament and the other schools have gone we can go back to our lessons! Now before we start, I have a few announcements to make." Zorlo started.

"First, we have two new students joining this class, you will recognise them from the other schools. Come in you two!"

Astri and Teithias walked in. Teithais looked pale, while Astri looked like a young child at Christmas.

I can guess what they talked about, most likely a certain phrase that Teithias said.

"Now you should be able to recognise both of them, the beautiful young lady is Astri Darkblood, a vampire. The strapping young man is Teithias Bluerose. They asked to join this school after making friends with a few people at this school. Now Astri can you sit by Sahnahlot and Teithias can you sit by... Alicia,"

If you thought I was pale, well all of the colour drained from Teithias' face at the mention that he has to sit next to my sister.

Astri happily bounded over to me and gave me a small hug before sitting down, while Teithias seemed to crawl towards my sister.

Zorlo was trying so hard not to laugh at the face both Teithias and Alicia was making.
Alicia had one of love, not the pure one, the tainted one where she wanted to use Teithias to hurt me.

Yeah, that's not going to happen, love potions won't work on us, The rings stop that.
"Secondly, we have a new teacher joining the school today, he has taken our language and literature section. As for why you shall have to wait until that lesson."

Whispers spread around the class all guessing who the new teacher is.

All were wrong, one was close, but not close enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Sah!" Someone called me.
I looked to my right and saw Astri, "What?"
"Do you know who the teacher is?" she asked me.

Please don't be one of those people who keep asking me for answers...

I shook my head, "I have a hunch, but I could be completely wrong,"

Just as Astri was about to answer, two people walked in.

Two VERY familiar people, I mean who could forget their fight in the arena.

Riater Asmodeus and his assistant Flo.

I could hear Koue's head hit the table, hard.

"Greetings class. My name is Raiter Asmodeus,"

Yeah, that's going to go well.

Four swords were simultaneously unsheathed and pointed towards Raiter.

"What do you want, Demon" I Ken spat out the name.

I heard at least three facepalms.

"You know I can kill you where you stand without lifting my pinky right?" he said monotone.

Yeah, you just have to punch him.

"If you know your demons, you should know who and most importantly WHAT I am, and answer your question, I'm here to teach you guys. Plus, I promised an answer to someone in the class," He said looking over to Koue.

The people who drew their swords went and sat back down upon realising that with who he was, he could kill them in a heartbeat without hesitation.

Is this about his hand?

Flo tugged at his sleeve, Raiter bent down to listen to her.

"You sure? There no going back ....... Yes, we are going once the Dragon leaves for her own .......... Okay fine I'll announce it. Don't forget to be normal when I say okay?"
Flo nodded her head. And backed away.

Raiter looked towards Koue.

"Koue, you asked me about your sister when we first met," Koue nodded, "Well I lied when I said that I don't know where she is right?"

Koue looked like he was ready to kill someone.

"Remeber when we first fought, and you assumed that my assistant here was your sister?

You were right,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
How evil am I?

'Flo' was actually Koue's sister. Not a Love interest, just his sister.
I've been waiting for months to write this chapter, that's how long i've been planning this for, well me and someone else...
Only two people, one commented and one told me in real life, guessed it right.
Now, there is about two, possibly three more plot twists left in this book.
Well, I'm going to instantly start writing the next chapter!
May The Lotus Guide You!