37. The end of a lot of things...

A/N SURPRISE!! Yeah, im uploading it now on Valentine's Day Cause plot
Here we are... The final chapter... The final plot twist... The final... Ummm I have no idea...

This chapter will be long, as I need to answer a lot of things. And create more mysteries for the main book...

The song will give a hint as to what happens in this chapter, but you can listen to it whenever you want. But trust me, it's even better after a certain point!

So yeah... Make sure to read the A/N at the bottom I will be having some announcements.

May the Lotus Guide you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I knew I recognised this presence, Hello Azazel," Raiter greeted.

"ąɧ, ı ƙŋɛῳ ყơų ῳơųƖɖ ƈơɱɛ ąʂ ʂơơŋ ąʂ ą ı ą℘℘ɛąཞɛɖ. Ɩơŋɠ ɬıɱɛ ŋơ ʂɛɛ ཞąıɬɛཞ. ı ɬɧıŋƙ ῳɛ ɬơ ɧą۷ɛ ʂơɱɛ ɬɧıŋɠʂ ɬơ ɖıʂƈųʂʂ, ɬɧąɬ ıŋƈƖųɖɛʂ ყơųཞ ʄཞıɛŋɖʂ" Azazel greeted back with a nod of his head.

"Yes, we do. Follow me, I know where we can talk. WIthout prying eyes and ears," Zorlo said, beckoning Azazel to follow.

They all followed behind him.

Once they left I looked towards the clock in the room.

"IT'S THAT LATE!?" I exclaimed.

It's around eight thirty, and I promised to show Astri around the school today after lessons!

I quickly got up, said my thanks and ran to where I knew Astri was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*???'s PoV*

"My lady... are you here?" I asked into the darkness.

"𝒴𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂. 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒?" A calm, feminine voice came from the darkness.

"Nothing good, Demon has shown its self and revealed the truth behind the first war of the humans and demons. Knowledge still hasn't shown it's self either," I said prostrating myself in front of the Darkness.

""𝒴𝑒𝓈... 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁... 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃, 𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝓊𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓎𝓅𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒦𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝐼 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹, 𝒾𝒻 𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒷𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹..."

I silently agreed with her, I lost lots of my men fighting this rebellion, good men at that.

"𝒩𝑜𝓌, 𝒷𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒦𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑔𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃!"

Once I was sure that My lady left, I slowly got up and walked out of the room.

I walked back into my bedroom from my closet and jumped onto my bed.