14. The start of a what!?...

A/N Here we are again! Time to see how badly I write romance!
This is the beginning of a small arc where we see the love start to bloom. There are only Two more arcs left before I start a new story! But that will be a while so don't worry!!
May the lotus guide you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a month since I got Astil and Radix, I must say as well that I can almost beat Zorlo in a battle using Astil, but as Radix told me, I can use her power unless it's needed... No fun

Currently, I'm in my usual spot in the library during Zorlo's class, he doesn't mind it's for my magic work, I have a lot of ideas to make for this world, but considering I am going to possibly do bad stuff... I might just add something that doesn't point it in my direction.
Also, I'm quite close to creating my own microscope! Which would've taken shorter but I'm adding magic to make it better!
I can add Spatial magic to look closer than before, and use light magic to make it brighter so we could see- Hmmm... Somethings wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

??? Pov

Bah! This will be the easiest kidnapping ever!
My men and I easily snuck into this preppy rich kid school.
Why do you ask?
We've been hired to kidnap either of the two Dragon heiresses. If we get the blondie we get paid more then if we get the silver one. But it's still a lot of money.

I looked out towards the middle of the schoolyard... No one... They must be in class.

I looked at my men, "Okay everyone. No one is on the yard, so go and scout out every building EXCEPT the main building. I will be waiting here watching the main building... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! MOVE!!" They scattered after I shouted.

Hmmm? I don't see the silver one, I found the blondie in class next to... Is that the prince?! Dear god females of this day and age...

"Hey, boss we found the silver one in the library... Alone" one of my men came up and said to me.
Well, it seems we will have no problem. I said as I started to make my way towards the massive library.

No way it's going to be this easy... Right?
Sitting on top of a bookshelf was the silver-haired Dragon girl... And she hasn't noticed our presence...
I almost laughed at this.
I nudged one of my men, "Get her with a dart, no resistance that way." He nodded and took out a blowgun, and shot the dart towards the girl.

Well, it seems this will be easier then ex- *PLUNK*
"Oi oi how did you miss?!" I whispered
"I didn't!" He went and shot again... And he missed.
I glared at the man and held one finger up, meaning he has one shot left before we move in ourselves.

...

He missed. Sighing I stood up and started to make my way to a bookshelf that's closer to her, and climbed up slowly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile Sahnahlot POV

...
...
...
did they not do their research!?
I AM A WIND MAGE!!! PROJECTILES WON'T DO ANYTHING TO ME!!!
Wait... IS THAT CICUTA POISON?! WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO KILL ME?!!

Hmm, I've been wanting some test subjects for a while now... Hehehe. But I don't want to get blood over the books... Damn... I guess that leaves only Air and Shadow magic...

I waited for someone to get close to me and finally someone did. So I got rid of the nitrogen in the air area around him and kept the air pressure the same.

Aaand he's dead~ next please~

The next person that came close to me became an air pincushion, I made the air inside his lungs turn into tiny spikes and penetrate his organs causing Internal bleeding.

Three left... Next~

I did the same thing with the nitrogen but with oxygen, I got rid of the oxygen around his body... Wait it might be best if I put spatial portals so the blood doesn't go everywhere because he is gonna- *BANG* Yup, explode.

The other two look pale... Aww did I scare you?~ pitty

OOH, I got an idea for shadow magic, a shadow clone. Grinning, I slowly made a copy of the person out the shadow rise up and punch him. The final guy, who I think is the boss, saw this and started running towards the door to leave.

You're not escaping! *BANG*

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Koue's POV (Just as Sahnahlot starts to kill her would be kidnappers)

FINALLY! CLASS IS OVER!

In the middle of the lesson I had this itch that something is wrong with Sahnahlot, it seems Zorlo noticed as he stopped then laughed to himself and muttered "Well they're dead" then continued on with the lesson.
Once class finished I rushed towards where I thought she should be, the library.

Once there I opened the door with a loud *BANG* and saw a man running for seems to be his life towards the door.
I was about to them him pass, then I noticed his clothes.

Not a teacher nor student... Mask over his face... KIDNAPPER OR ASSASSIN!
Knowing he meant harm, I summoned my family fire, blue fire. And threw it at the man causing him to fall over in pain as the flames covered his body and started to burn it.

Once I made sure he was dead I looked around the room... 3 more people left dead on the floor, with an unharmed Sahnahlot on top of the bookshelf reading a book like nothing happened.
Smiling I climbed up the bookshelf, sat down next to Sahnahlot, picked her up and put her into my lap and hugged her from behind with my head on her shoulder.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Fine..." She muttered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sahnahlot POV {A lot of these today huh?}

Once he put his arms around me I moved to get comfy on his lap.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

Oh, I'm actually perfect!!! I learned so much!

"Fine..." I answered back, snuggling into his chest for more warmth.

"So what happened here then?"  He asked

"kidnapping... Failed... experiments" I told him.

His eyes widened in shock.

"How many were there?"

"5... One exploded..." I said turned my head to him.
He noticed a bit of blood on my mask and wiped it off.

"Zorlo knew, by the way, so your gonna have to explain the whole thing later." He laughed.
I groaned in response but was smiling under my mask.

Ugh, that same feeling came up. I'm going to have to ask Zorlo...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Well I finished this on Wednesday when I wanted to finish it today... I mean its good but what am I was bored for the rest of the week... Q_Q
Anyway enough with me crying. Sahnahlot is a sadist... and we've seen some of her power and she's starting to feel more emotions soo win/win?
I have 4 more scenarios in mind that I could write, so that's 4 more chapters at least if you want more send some ideas, otherwise I shall go onto the next arc.
May the lotus guide you!