26. The terror behind the mask

A/N I have no words... After I published the last chapter, the next day I had about 100+ notifications and saw that I had 1000 followers. I must say thank you all, as promised I will post the two Omake's once this book is finished. I might post one on Christmas and one on New years, depending if I get to a certain part.
Thank you all!!
May the Lotus forever guide you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oshlamaru, an evil Demon who terrorised the Yokai. She had horrible abilities that hid her away when she didn't want to be found. She had magic that could kill a man in one hit.
But one day it disappeared, there was no trace. When a scouting party went to look for her, all they found was a sword.
The sword was heavily leaking a dark aura. The party was scared to touch it, so they used magic to carry it back to the capital, Kyoto.

They had it examined by a priest and found it to be cursed with the soul of Oshlamaru.
They sealed it away and called it a national treasure, one that must never be touched.

Well as we see now that it's been touched...
But that story is for another day.

The strain on Koue's body when he uses Oshlamaru is extreme. It's why we said he can only use her for a minute, any more than a minute then it becomes too much for him.

Sadly his first attack did nothing against the Dragon as it flew up at the last possible moment.

Poor stadium...

50...

The Dragon quickly realising the threat targeted Koue and shot a lightning bolt straight at him. Koue just jumped high in the air and started to float, making the attack miss.

40...

Koue then dive-bombed the Dragon with the sword behind him, ready to strike. Once he was about 10 meters away from its wing, he slashed, trying to sever the body from its wing.

*KLANG*

The sword made a massive Klang as if it struck metal.

30...

Landing on the back of the Dragon, Koue quickly jumped off and started to attack the underbelly. With each hit making it sound like he struck metal.

25...

*KLONG*

Koue made a dent in its scales, it wasn't much, but it was something.
He kept repeatedly slashing, jabbing and bashing the dent, but he made no more progress.

20...

The Dragon realize that a dent had been made and tried to outmanoeuvre Koue.
It didn't work the first few times, but eventually, Koue could barely keep up.

15...

I started to get worried... The strain on Koue was starting to become visible. He was getting sluggish and his attacked barely did anything.
I was about to pull him out of there, but unfortunately, something else did.

The Dragon had outmanoeuvred him so much that they were able to whack Koue with its tail. Sending him flying, into the VIP booth. Then it shot a lightning bolt into the booth.

I quickly flee to the booth and saw him and the sword separated. There were scorch marks on the middle of the blade. I used wind magic to put the sword back in its sheath.

I looked towards Koue to see how badly he was injured.

wait...

where's his left hand?!

I felt something snap inside of me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*No one's PoV*

Suddenly, a massive amount of mana just started to sprout out from the VIP booth.

From a safe distance, Zorlo looked towards the arena. 'Dragon you have done the wrong thing... Your death is near.'

Back in the arena, the Dragon noticed the massive mana surge and started firing lightning bolts into the booth. Each of them making massive explosions. But none of them seemed to actually hit.

"Hi lost zorox zu'u rahgron ahrk nii fent kos fin laat tiid hi fent dreh!!! Hi nid kod vith!
(You have made me angry and it shall be the last time you do!!! You no use serpent!)
Said a voice from inside the booth.

Once the smoke cleared away from the booth you could see a very angry Sahnahlot, standing there. Her shadow dancing maniacally behind her.

If a normal human looked at her they would call her a demon or a devil.

Her blue eyes were darker than usual, but still had the same look of intelligence. But this time it had a hint of sadism and death.

*LIMIT RELEASED! MULTI-ELEMENTS ALLOWED!*
Came a mature voice from Sahnahlot as a red book floated in front of her.

The Dragon once again got scared and started firing lightning bolts at her.

But it didn't reach, it's like it disappeared.

Or was moved.

"ROAR!" The Dragon roared in pain as its own attack hit it from behind.

"Awww~ is the little serpent in pain? Pity... I think you need more~" Sahnahlot said in a sickly sweet tone as she readied her hand to use magic.

She didn't use any attack. But what was most surprising was the flame in her left hand.

The Dragon wasn't fazed at all by her magic, in fact, it just laughed thinking that that was her attack and shot another lightning bolt at her... Which once again hit it in the back.

"Awww~ Stop hitting yourself~ you'll kill yourself before I do! And that's no fun~" Sahnahlot said in the same sickly sweet tone.

The Dragon angered, charged straight at Sahnahlot with its mouth wide open, intent on swallowing her whole.

Is clamped its mouth shut, but with no one inside.

"Awww~ that wasn't nice now, was it? Hehe~"
Above the Dragon was Sahnahlot, still with that sadistic smile on her face.

"My turn~"

With that said she vanished and appeared in the Dragon's face, and threw a blast of Shadow magic at its eye, in hopes of blinding it. Before disappearing again.
But sadly it didn't work.

She kept throwing all types of magic at the Dragon, Fire, Water, Earth, Light, Dark, Ice and more.
The Dragon roared in pain at each hit, which only caused Sahnahlot to smile further.
Now she looked like a deranged psychopath with no regrets for what she's doing.

But none of her attacks was actually doing damage to the Dragon. It's scales protected it...

Well, that's what it thought.

Throughout the time Sahnahlot was attacking the flame in her left hand never went out.
And from the carbon, the flame let off and the oxygen in the air... Well if you know your chemistry you can guess what she did.

A few seconds after she stopped attacking the Dragon started to become sluggish and looking a bit tipsy.

Another few seconds later the Dragon just dropped. It was slightly twitching. But otherwise still.

Sahnahlot slowly floated down in front of the unmoving Dragon, smiling.

"Oooo~ So that does work on you! Good~ Now I have a new test subject! And this time it's even sturdier than the usual goody!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Now how much do you hate me?
Before I get questions asking how he lost his hand I shall explain!
When the Dragon shot the lightning bolt at the down Koue, he tried to block it with Oshlamaru using both hands, one on the blade one on the handle. His left hand was on the blade.
Once the attack hit the lightning was extremely powerful and couldn't block it all, and it disintegrated his left hand.
If you guess correctly how Sahnahlot defeated the Dragon your welcome to say, I will tell you if your right. (Isn't that a surprise!)

Before anyone asks, yes this was needed... Even if someone might disagree with me, it is needed. For what? Well, your gonna have to wait!

May the Lotus Guide you!