10.5 Prophecy? What...

It was a normal day, with a normal class, with a normal lesson. Well, that never lasts long with our main Hero/Villain?

"Now class, can anyone tell me why fire magic is the most wanted magic?" Zorlo asked the class. "Yes, Nello?"
Nello stood up, "Fire magic is the most wanted because of many things, you can keep warm during cold nights, and it can do a lot of damage against anyone who isn't a water mage." He said.
"Very true, but not the answer I am looking for... Sit down" Zorlo said with a smile as he looked toward Sahnahlot. "Sahnahlot, do you know?"
Most of the class giggled at this thinking that because Sahnahlot doesn't pay attention in class she will get it wrong.
Sighing, she stood up and walked to the board and wrote. 'It's a trick question, Yes fire magic is wanted, but by adventurers. The most wanted by Noble house is light magic. The reason being that light magic is 'pure' and the person having must be a good person.' She looked to Zorlo after he finished reading it he laughed.
"Wow, I never thought that someone would get that...-" suddenly a teacher came through the door.
"Mr Yeager, your presence has been requested back the Insitute, Sahnahlot's too, and be quick it's urgent." The teacher said.
"Okay then class, you heard what the teacher said. We shall continue this lesson next time. Come Sahnahlot." He said as he grabbed her and teleported to the Institution.

Quickly we were ushered to the medical ward, where a woman was suspended in the air.

This woman was famous for her prophecies, that had a 5% chance of being wrong. The lowest chance In the history of Atheirum.

"Has she said anything yet!" Asked Zorlo
"No sir she hasn't said a word since she got here."

Suddenly a croaky voice was heard coming from the woman.

"Four origins unknown
with powers unknown.
Four different growths
A child of Dragon
A child of Nature
A child of Night
A child of Death
Will challenge absolute
And create legends
One of Knowledge
One of Strength
One of Ability
One of Beauty
The four unknown
Will achieve the Impossible."

Everyone in the room was in shock. Sahnahlot looked at Zorlo and tugged his shirt. He looked into her eyes and could tell she wanted to leave.
"THIS WILL BE KEPT SECRET UNTIL WE KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. AND SOMEONE BETTER HAVE WROTE ALL OF THAT DOWN!!" Zorlo shouted, which everyone woke up from and started to move quickly.
Zorlo grabbed Sahnahlot and teleported both of them to his office.
"Now what do you think Sahnahlot?" He said pouring a drink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Hehe... That's all your getting.
If you want to try and decipher the code. Go ahead, I can guarantee you that no one will get it. Yes, this does have foreshadowing.
I will not be giving hints no matter how hard you ask.
Have fun!