25. Can I not have a break?!

A/N Hey I'm back! Time for a fight! This time with Sahnahlot's PoV, why I hear you ask? Well, something is going to happen this chapter. What? Well, you're going to have to see.

For me, this is basically a test to see how I can write this.

Before we start this chapter I have a small announcement at the bottom A/N if you want to stay around for it

May the Lotus Guide you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, I didn't sleep well...

Why you ask... well I was thinking about what's going to happen once I go on my adventure.

I'm scared truthfully, I don't know what's going to happen to us. What about Koue? There's so much we don't know.

We don't even know if we are going to die...

wait... didn't Silver tell me how I'm going to die years ago?

I tried thinking back. It should be a breeze with my eidetic memory...

I can't remember... all I remember is Silver saying "You will die..." then it just cuts off...

"Oi Sah! You awake yet?" Yelled Koue from the other side of the door, interrupting my thoughts.

I tried to not show my worry... I want to make the most of the time that I have with him...

I slowly walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey. How are you doing?" I asked him.

"Well, it's a bit of both. I'm happy because there is a possible link for my sister. But I'm sad because I feel guilty for not paying that much attention to her when we were young..." He said with a sad smile.

I quickly gave him a quick peck on the cheek and a hug. He smiled and patted my head.

Which got him a kick to the shin!

He was still smiling after, not caring about his poor shin.

I sighed, "So who's fighting today?".

"A Frost Walker and Aileen Walker fighting-" Koue was interrupted by a sound you don't normally hear...

The roar of a Dragon...

To many, it seemed like a roar.

To me it was scary...

"Hin oblaan lost kiir do Oddahrah!"

Death has come child of Oddahrah... I hate my ancestors...

Koue looked at me and saw my face of despair, "What did it say?" he asked me with worry in his voice.

Before I could answer a familiar mature voice interrupted me.

"*RESTRICTIONS OFF* I believe it calls for this, you may fight with no limitations," Radix informed me which brought a smile on my face as well as Koue's.

"I'm coming with, I think 'she' wants to have fun," Koue smirked.

I sighed knowing I would have to be the one to rein 'her' back in.

"Fine, but if you get seriously hurt or lose control you're going into the pocket dimension!" I said and started to run towards the arena.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once there I saw Zorlo evacuating the students, he looked over at me and nodded. I nodded back and used air magic to fly while Koue just stood in the middle of the arena.