Raiter Asmodeus' Omake

A/N Hey, Now I have a few things to say. This will be the chapter for the week as I am still writing the final chapter for this arc which should be longer than usual.

Another thing is that I think a hacker is going after me. Why? I have no idea. So at the moment, I'm being paranoid. So if you see messages that don't seem right or any hate messages from or to my account it won't be me. I love all of my readers!

Well, anyway. Have fun your theories about Raiter!

May The Lotus Guide you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings! My name is Raiter Asmodeus. I was a General for the First Demon lord. Out of the other Generals, I am the only surviving one. Well, that's what the world believes.

I go by two names, both are famous.

Raiter Asmodeus- The Last First Demon General.

Norris Anderson- World renowned book writer.

How did I get these titles you ask? Well, I got a story to tell you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story starts 281 years ago. When the war started between us demons and humans.

I remember that day well...

Today the Demon army started to recruit people. We had to take an entrance exam. There were multiple exams we had to do. Combat, General Knowledge and magical power.

Depending on your results you get a certain rank.

If your score got between 0-20 you were a Private, otherwise known as a foot soldier.

If you got between 21-40 You were a Corporal in charge of about 500 Privates

If you got between 41-60 You were a Sargent in charge of 5 Corporals

If you got between 61-80 You were Lieutenant in charge of 2 Sargents

If you got 80+ You got the highest rank possible, Demonic General. Where you and the other Generals were in charge of the entire army, on behalf of the Demon Lord. You were also granted a special title if you got to the rank of General.

There were only four spaces for the Demonic Generals as there were only four titles.

Lucifer.

Leviathan.

Beelzebub.

and Asmodeus.

These titles didn't have any more power over the others, they were classed as code names.

I have a unique magic. The Demon Lord classed it as 'God or even higher' when he was in the meetings us Generals had. Thanks to that magic I got the highest mark which got me the rank of Demonic General Asmodeus.

Anyway, I'm going off course here...

Overtime us Demonic Generals got to know each other very well. Everyone wanted to know my magic, but I denied every time. Only The Demon Lord knew.

Speaking of him, The Demon Lord and I got along very well. I found out his name was Kizrath Satan and how the war truly started.

It wasn't us Demons who started it...

It was the Humans...

One of their 'Nobles' decided to go on a rampage in our country. Killing Demons, destroying crops and slaughtering animals.