23. Secrets told Pasts Revealed

A/N Another week another chapter!

I loved your reactions to the two new characters, I love the fact that you think that she's going to cause problems for Sahnahlot and Koue's relationship!

So, I've decided to be mean here and I decided not to tell you what their relationship is! Hehe~

May the Lotus Guide you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H-Hana... Is that you?" Koue questioned.

At the mention of the name, the girl in the cloak visibly stiffened.
Seeing his companion's reaction the man spoke up, "Excuse me son, but it seems that name has brought up some... Bad memories..." The girl tugged the man's sleeve and he bent down to listen to her.

I couldn't hear a sound and I don't think Koue could either... Just who are these two?

"Ah... Really? I see... Ah, I'm sorry sir but we must be going." They both started to walk away, but Koue wouldn't let them as he stood in their way.
"You are not leaving here until I get my answer! Are you Hana!? If you aren't why do you have the same scent as her!?!" Koue demanded.

"Son, I don't care if you think it's her... do you think she would want to see you again?" The man asked sadly.
"Shut up...! What do you know?! TELL ME!!!" Koue shouted.

"All I know is that a scared and lonely girl appeared at my door, I welcomed her with warm open arms and a nice place to stay. I wanted nothing in return. She told me her story and I comforted her. One day she just left..." The man said sadly.

"... liar... your lying... She didn't leave... She's right there next to you..." Koue said desperately not wanting to believe it.
The man walked over to Koue, who was now kneeling on the floor and put his gloved hand on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry son." the man said

Koue suddenly slapped the man's hand away from him. "Don't touch me! If you knew who she was why didn't you stop her!" Koue shouted.
In an outburst of rage, Koue threw a punch at the man, but he blocked it with his cane.

"Tch!" The man jumped back next to the girl, who once again tugged at his sleeve.
"Wait you'll really let me do this?"... "Huh, never knew you could make those kinds of jokes!" the man laughed which caused the girl to jump slightly and cover her face.

I am so confused here... Why is Koue so angry? Who are these two... The male doesn't even seem strong but he blocked Koue punch... With his cane...
And the Girl... She seems younger than Koue but feels even stronger than him.

The man just stood there, with his hand on his cane and his other hand behind his back looking like a normal Noble... There were so many openings... Wait they are all traps... I could see no clear opening... Not even his back.

Koue didn't see any of the traps in his rage and rushed straight forward and tried to punch him in the face.
The man smirked and ducked then threw an uppercut into his stomach that stunned Koue he then whacked him with his cane into the ice cream stall. Slowly he crawled out of the stall wreckage covered in bruises and bleeding. Koue then again charged towards the man.

All of this commotion brought along our Savior! Well everyone but mine...

Zorlo!!!

"OI That's enough you two!" Zorlo shouted. They both stopped what they were doing.
"I expected better of you Koue, to let your rage control your actions... It seems my lessons were useless," he said disappointingly to Koue. "And you... Why did you have to antagonise the poor child?... Raiter Asmodeus?"

The entire crowd gasped at his name. So did Koue and I.

Raiter Asmodeus... The only surviving demon general of the first Demon Lord...
"It wasn't my fault he asked questions and I answered truthfully." Raiter laughed.
"But did you have to push him that far?" Zorlo sighed. "I see you got an assistant finally, I'm surprised that someone actually solved your little puzzles..."
Raiter laughed, "So am I to be fair! But I'm glad it was her, she makes my normal boring day into a fun, happy day." he said as he patted the girls head to which jumped and swatted his hand away.
"Well, we best be going then..." he said before walking away. "Oh and just one more thing... Have secured my place?" he asked.

Zorlo sighed "Yes... Just one mention of that famous name of yours and they expected without a second thought, you start after the tournament."
Satisfied Raiter walked away. The girl following behind him, she took one look back then hurried to Raiter's side as he teleported them away.

A few seconds after they left everyone around us also left.
Zorlo walked up to Koue and me, "Follow me you. I need to have a word with you." he said sternly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, we are in Zorlo's office for the tournament.

Koue was getting shouted at for his reckless and letting his anger control his actions. I was there hugging him from behind giving him comfort.

But this doesn't mean that I don't have questions.

Once Zorlo was done shouting at Koue he turned to me. "Now, I assume you have some questions. I can see them flying around your head." he laughed. "The girl Koue was hoping her to be was Hana....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N DOUBLE CHAPTER!!
Raiter Asmodeus will play a small role in this book. And he will play a semi-big role in the 5th book. The same goes for the girl with him.
Now, who do you think Hana is?
Have fun guessing!
Next chapter will be another fight, so don't worry if you missed that.
May the Lotus guide you!