36. Something seems wrong

A/N Well here we are, just one more week... or is it?

Oh yeah! It's valentines day on Thursday! Well, sadly I can't do a chapter for that day, I need to write for the final one... sorry, there goes my valentines gift for all the people I love... all eight thousand of you guys.

Well enough of me rambling, ONTO THE CHAPTER!

May the Lotus Guide you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, if he knows the Dwarfs then he isnt one to mess with...

"Hey Sah! Do you think he's bluffing about the Dwarfs?" Koue asked me.

No, I don't. From my knowledge of fantasy novel, the Dwarfs always had a similar style throughout all of them. The cane had the same style.

"Nope, he has no reason to lie. It won't help him he's famous enough already... well infamous actually," I mused.

"But he still had no authority to take my daughter from me!" Kyuu shouted.

Well no he doesn't but, it's Hana's choice to go with him. And from her actions around him, make it seem like he protects her from danger.

Not that she needs it, from what I've seen.

"It was Hana's choice dear, plus you don't like her change and Asmodeus did say that if you didn't respect that change, they would leave. And they did," Tamotsu informed his wife.

He has a point...

"You didn't help either! You just went over and hugged her! I suppose you're happy with her becoming a part demon!" Kyuu shouted at her husband.

"She wasn't anywhere near a demon. Yes, she has demon traits, like her hair, fur and magic. But that's it." Belize said, throwing in his thoughts.

He's not lying, her magic was nothing like Belize's, while yes it was like Raiter's but that's because of their time together.

"But we don't know what those two are doing together! They could be in a relationship!" Kyuu shouted.

Yeah, Manager and Assistant, Protector and Protectee. Nothing more, nothing less.

"How much do you truly know about Raiter Kyuu?" I asked her.

She looked at me in shock, possibly thinking that I was going to take her side.

"W-Well, that he's over a thousand years old, and that he's killed countless humans during the first war in cold blood. So from the evidence, he's evil!" She declared.

There's one, massive mistake there.

From all of the history books I've read, I have no idea HOW the war started.

So I read Raiter's books, it and seems like the humans did.

Well, it was hidden beneath another story, with more facts mixed in, but there's a high chance that the humans did start it. Plus from what i've seen from the humans, mainly my own father, is that they hold themselves in high regard, egotistical bigots.

From what i've seen of Raiter, he doesn't need an act. From his past, we can tell he is extremely powerful.

"But are you sure about that? Where is the proof that the Demons started the war?" I asked her.

"Its written in the... ummm, Yokai ancient texts!" She announced.

"And what do those texts say?"

"They a human trespassed on their ground and they just killed him for no reason,"

This is what Raiter's book says as well but with the fact the noble killed families and children.