20. The First Match

A/N Well here we are again, time for the first match!
I'm really excited about this! I don't know why as I know who wins, but I am!
Also, I need you guys to start voting on who's story I shall do.
Astri's,
Teithias',
Or Belize's
I've already had one vote for Astri's but I just can't go off one person and my opinion, so I want you the readers the decide!
May the Lotus guide you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I mention I hate mornings?

"Oi! Sah you listening?" I barely heard Zorlo say
I nodded sleepily running my eyes. Not really paying attention.

Currently, I'm in a room... With other people... And...

I really don't know what's happening.
The realisation of Ruvaak, and that fact that the three of us are all here together just kept me up all night.

So I just decided to sleep... More like I passed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"...hlot.."

"...nahlot...!"

"SAHNAHLOT!"

I jumped awake at the shouting.
Sitting up I saw Zorlo standing over me with a stern look on his face.

"Mmm...? What?" I asked sleepily.

"Oh, nothing you were just SLEEPING WHILE WE WERE HAVING AN IMPORTANT MEETING ABOUT THE PROPHECY!!" He shouted at me.

Oh...

Wait don't I have to get to the arena?

Quickly I got up ran sprinted to the arena where Koue was waiting for me.
"Hey, what took you so long?" He asked me as soon as he saw me

I sighed "Meeting... I fell asleep, so Zorlo shouted at me..."
Koue laughed at me.

"Anyway, you going into your yokai form or not?" I asked him.
He shook his head, "It would only cause more problems."
I nodded, seeing the truth in his words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*No one's PoV*

"AND FOR THE FIRST MATCH OF THIS TOURNAMENT WE HAVE FROM THE SCHOOL OF NOBLE HUMANS, SAHNAHLOT DRAGON AND KOUE AMATRUSU!" The Announcer said as Sahnahlot and Koue walked onto the area.

The crowd cheered.

"THESE TWO WILL BE FIGHTING FROM THE ELFISH SCHOOL OF MAGIC, HIGHT MAROO AND LUCY GREEN, WHO ARE BOTH ELVES!"

The crowd cheered again, but not as much as the Elves walked onto the arena.

"THE TIME LIMIT IS 30 MINUTE, THE RULES ARE SIMPLE. INCAPACITATE YOUR ENEMIES BEFORE THEY CAN DO THE SAME TO YOU. NO KILLING. AND NO CHEATING...

LET THE FIGHTING BEGIN!!!!!" The crowd went wild once those words were said.

Hight started the throw magic at Sahnahlot, but the winds blocked it.
In return, Sahnahlot sent wind blades at him, he tried to block most of them, but he got hit by one causing a large cut on his leg.
This exchanged continued, while on the other side of the area Koue and Lucy were fighting.
Koue was using a 'simple' Katana. While Lucy was using a Rapier.

Every time Lucy went to strike Koue, he would just bat it out of the way.

Oh did I forget to mention,
Koue hasn't even drawn his sword yet. It's still in its scabbard.

Lucy, seeing that Koue hasn't even drawn his sword yet, just made her even angrier.
"Why don't you draw your sword!?" She shouted at him.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry to say this but I don't have full control over my sword, you see if I draw my sword I would have to interrupt Sah's fight to help me with her." Koue sighed.

This confused Lucy even more, 'Did he just call his sword a 'her'?' She thought.

This kept going on between Koue and Lucy.
What Koue didn't notice was that Lucy was slowly making her way towards Sahnahlot's back.

"Heh! It seems you've just lost your Queen!" Lucy said as she charged towards the back of Sahnahlot.

Koue seemed shocked for a second, then he just smirked which confused the crowd.

When Lucy's sword was just an inch from Sahnahlot's back Lucy smirked thinking she had just beat the 'Youngest institute mage'

If only she paid attention to Hight's and Sahnahlot's fight she would have noticed that none of Hight's attacks hit.

Suddenly, the wind picked around Sahnahlot and blew away Lucy, breaking her Rapier at the same time.

Once the wind settled you could clearly see a small forcefield around Sahnahlot, the winds constantly moving around at high speeds.

"Tut tut, you should know its never kind to attack a lady from behind." Sahnahlot teased.

The last thing Lucy saw was Sahnahlot with a sadistic face looming over her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N and that's me done!
Tell me how I did for my first fight and what I did badly so I can improve!
I must ask this, who's seen the RWBY Vol 6 trailer? And who's excited about it?! I am!
Anywho,
May the Lotus guide you!