32. The final few days of fun...

A/N Welp, here we are. The final stretch. At least four more chapters until this book is done. It's been around 8 months since I've joined wattpad and started to write. A small number of people have been with me throughout these few months. To you I say thanks. Thanks for being with me on this trip. There are a few special thanks I want to make... but I'll save them for the end of the book.

Many of you may think the relationship between Sahnahlot and Astri is a bit rushed, I will admit. It kinda is... but I have a good reason, you will see why at the end of the book.

But now onto the chapter!
May the Lotus Guide you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two days since the final battle.

Staring up at the white ceiling...

"I'm bored..."

"We know"

....

....

....

"I'm bored..."

....

....

....

"I'm bor-"

"We know!"

Well, there goes my fun.

Yes, I'm stuck in the hospital, me and Astri had used all of our magic during our fight, we were hospitalised from magical exhaustion so, according to the doctor we have to stay here until our magic is back.

Which as you can tell... is boring.

They won't even let me read!
So to find my entertainment, I decided I would bug the person who was watching me.

Zorlo.

I have no idea why, but I guess it's because he's my boss I guess...
Koue is... Actually, I have no idea where Koue is.

"Heyyyy, Zorlo wheres Koue?" I ask him.
He looked towards me.
"Hmm? Oh, I have no idea. I would assume he would be trying to get in here, but he's not... It's weird. He's either with his parents, in a separate ward, just sleeping or maybe all three." He mused.

He better have a good reason, otherwise...

After a few more minutes, one of the doctors walked in, with Astri trailing behind him.

"Good afternoon Miss Dragon. Now as you can assume, you can go." I almost shouted with joy before he started to talk again. "Now I want you to take it slow, don't use too much magic. If you do need to use it, I would recommend your Air magic, not your Shadow magic."

Ah, It seems he doesn't know about my Spirit and Spatial, cool.

"Now... Here I have a list of injuries for all of the people you knocked out, well exploded. That includes a Mr Bluerose as well," The doctor said putting down a big folder on the edge of the bed.

"Ummm, Oops?" I said while rubbing the back of my head bashfully
The Doctor just shook his head while smiling.
"Now before you leave, I want you to come to the desk before you leave. Just standard procedure," The Doctor said before he left the room, but not before talking to Zorlo.

Astri walked over to me.

"Hey, How are you?" She asked, helping me get out of bed.
"Fine, I've just been bugging Zorlo over here," I told her with a small smile. "Also have you seen Koue anywhere?" I asked her.

"No, all I know is that Aria gave him the potion then she left," She told me.

She gave me a hug when she saw the sad smile on my face.