34. Well then

A/N I'm sooo damn excited!
This reveal has been eating me up!
But enough with the chit chat. ON TO THE CHAPTER!
May the Lotus Guide you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Raiter finished talking, 'Flo' took off her cloak.

She looked exactly the same, she was about 5,4, maybe it bit taller. She had dark grey waist length hair that gradually changed to a lighter colour towards the end, she also had a small white rose in her hair. She had blood red eyes.
She was wearing a Japanese school uniform. The bowtie was red and the rest of the uniform was black with gold buttons.
She also had small short length black gloves that came to the end of her palm.
The only difference was the two dark grey ears, four light grey to white tails, from the base to the tip.

"H-hello. M-my name is Hana Amatrusu..." She said in her usual quiet voice.

No. freaking. way...

I looked over at Koue, his mouth was also open in shock.

"H-Hana?" I heard him ask.

She blushed at the sound of her name, she covered her face cutely, trying to hide from the world.

Koue got out of his seat and moved closer to his long lost sister.

She shied away and hid behind Raiter, which surprised Koue.

"Koue, I don't think it would be wise to approach her, she still has some amounts of hate for you and your parents," Raiter informed him with a protective arm in front of Hana.

Koue took a step back, "Do our parents know?" he asked.

"No they don't, and they will find out AFTER this class, not during," Raiter said in a commanding tone, show that he was a general.

Koue sat down, reluctantly.

"Now that everyone is settled, I have one more bit of information left for you,"
The class once again erupted into whispers of what else he was going to tell them.
"I trust you've heard of Norris Anderson?"

The entire class nodded, "Wait, don't tell us! You're Norris Anderson!" A student laughed.

...

...

...

...

...

"Wait, are you really him?"

Raiter nodded.

Silence.

That's all that was heard.

Who wouldn't be silent, I mean just look at the situation. The long lost princess of the Yokai appears and with a demon no less. But the famous Author, Norris Anderson is also said demon.

"Now that you are all silent, stay that way. I have a story to tell you. This is how my lessons will be, I am not teaching you literature, but life lessons. The entire staff body know this, and they don't really care," Raiter said, pacing in front of the class.

Hana pulled on his sleeve, gaining Raiter's attention

"I-I want to meet my parents..." Hana said quietly.
Raiter looked at her concerned.
"Are you sure? If so, we are gonna have to bring both of them,"
She nodded her head.

Raiter sighed, "Fine... Koue, Goth loli, follow me. Class your dismissed!"

Koue and I looked at each other in shock, then sped off after Raiter.