Chapter two: Woah...

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" said Silver.

He walked over to the door, and opened it. But, when he did, that's when everything changed.

He opened the door, and his eyes widened as big as beachballs. "~come on in, miss..." he said with his voice cracking. "Thankyou." said a voice that sounded exactly like Katniss Everdene. Suddenly, a orange hedgehog with her quills down like Knuckles walked in. Her quills and fur were orange, and she was wearing a grey strapless bra, and a blue short skirt. She had golden inhabitor rings, and orange eyes. she had Rockets like Shadow, 2 Psytokinisis rings on her hands, and knuckles, As well. She walked in, and looked around at everyone. "Hi." she said while her orange eyes blinked. "Hey Rikki, I'm Sonikku, but my friends call me Sonic. Then shadow said "ha sonukku" Sonic the hedgehog!" he exclaimed while glareing at shadow and holding out his hand for Rikki to shake it. She took his hand to shake. "Hello Sonic. I'm Rikki the hedgehog. Nice to meet you." She looked around the room. Suddenly, her eyes landed on Knuckles.

She gasped, and screamed "KNUCKLES!!" and she jumped into his arms. He rolled his eyes and smiled, then said, "Hey Rikki. Good to see you again too."

"Hey Rikki?" asked Amy.

"Ya?" said Rikki.

"Umm.. aren't you with Tails?"

"Oh.... yeah! Amy,right yaeh well don't think of it like that, Knuckles is my older brother!"

"WHAT!?! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT KNUCKLES!!!!!!!!!" screamed Amy and everyone in the room.

"Sorry.." said Knuckles.

"But, Knuckles is an Echidna, and you're a hedgehog." Said Cosmo sounding a bit confused.

"Ha. well, we're not blood brother and sister. only by heart! Anyway, can one of you show me where Tails is? I think he misses me." "I'll do it." said Espio.

"Great!" exclaimed Rikki. She took his hand and they headed downstairs to Tails's workshop.

Once they arrived down to the workshop, Espio called out for Tails. "Hey Espio! What's up?" he asked. Then, his eyes fell on Rikki. Tears started coming to his eyes and he started trembling. "Rikki?" he sqeaked.

"Miles?" she said happily, tears coming to her eyes also.

"Rikki!" he shouted. "Miles!" she shouted again.they both ran into eachother and started huging eachother when they fianlly met. They both started sobbing and hugging eachother. "I thought I'd never see you again!" said Tails while wipeing his tears. "Me either..." said Rikki.

They finally walked up the stairs back to the living room hand in hand. Once they made it back up to the livingroom, everyone looked at them holding hands. Silver growled under his breath, Espio smirked with jealosy, Sonic growled and scowled at Tails, Shadow growled Knuckles just rolled his eyes. Amy, Blaze, Sticks, Cream, Cosmo and Rouge all just giggled at the boys's reactions. "Hey, umm.... Tails, can - can I talk to you for a minute, in private?" asked Sonic sternly, while studdering. "Sure thing Sonic!" he said happily. then , as soon as he said the last word of his sentance, Sonic grabbed him and pulled him upstairs to his room.

"What, the, Heck, was, That?!" asked Sonic. "Sonic, You know that she's my girlfriend, right? So I kind of have to treat her like she's my girlfriend. " said Tails. But, what they didn't know was that Rikki was hiding next to the doorway watching them. She peeked through the crack in the doorway and listened. Her ears were perked straight up, meaning she was listening very closley.

"Tails, *sigh* look, I can see that she is your girlfriend and everything but, I think I might have feelings for her too. So we'll just see about who can treat her better." he said while growling then he heard his sister in his head "oh zuzu you are such an idiot your already with amy so quick to get the girl" . Rikki squinted her eyes, and her knuckles retracted, her aura lit up blue, and her eyes lit up orange. And she started to read Sonic's mind. And this is what she heard: "Rikki will soon or later be mine! Tails isn't good enough for her! Matter a fact, no one is except for me! And she WILL be mine soon or later. I can guarantee..." Rikki growled under her breath as quietly as she could, but it was no use. Both the boys heard her, and she was getting ready to run, but Sonic was there in about one millasecond, and grabbed her wrist gently. "Rikki? What are you doing up here?" he asked like nothing whatsoever just happened. "I-I-I was umm, Looking for my, Room..." She stuttered. "Oh. okay. I'll help ya find it!" said Sonic exitedly. He started to walk, but Tails grabbed her other wrist and gently pulled on it and said "No. I'll take her to her room Sonic. It's fine I will do it." he said while tugging on my arm. "No Tails. I will do it." he said a little stronger while pulling on my arm. "No. I will!" said Tails. "No. I will!" said Sonic. "Me!" said Tails. "Me!" they shouted. Until they both kept pulling on me. I couldn't take it anymore. I yanked both my arms away and retracted my knuckles. I slammed my fists into eachother and when I did, it sent a wave of force that sent Sonic to the floor, and Tails went flying into a wall. My eyes were so bright orange, it looked like orange flashlights. Which meant I was REALLY upset. I went over to Tails, and helped him up, and then I walked over to Sonic, and my ears dropped with anger, but I help him up anyway. I looked at both of them, then I said "Tails. PLEASE. Take me. To my room." I said while I took his hand and he took me to my room. I walked in, and I gasped. The entire room was preatty much made out of glass. My bed was about medium sized, and my wallpaper was a sunset orange, with one wall was a light grey. At the foot of my bed there were two torches burning a small flame. One entire part of the wall was just a giant window. "It's so preatty!" I exclaimed. I looked around in my closet, and everything in there, were different colored sports bras and shorts in EVERY color and shade. I turned around and hugged Tails like I hadn't seen him in years. But the last time I saw him was eleven months ago. Janurary. I felt bad every day that passed by without him with me. He called me every once and a while though. I walked back downstairs, and sat next to Knuckles and Espio on the couch. When I sat next to Espio, he blushed a little bit, but I decided to just not say anything. I hadn't seen my brother in years, three years to be exact so I huged him a lot. I had been living with Shadow for a while, ever since Eggman left. And I won't lie, I did used to have a BIG crush on Shadow before I met Tails. I met Miles in a battle against the Sonic Team a long time ago. But the Sonic Team didn't reconize me, ever since I transformed, and got more powerful. my best freind Lemons was on Team Citrus on Planet Lemon Tree, but she left her group in order to find her iner self and eavan thogh I had a crush on shadow she was dating him but they broke up and she was with mephilles the hedgehog shadow the hedgehog's shadow. I used to be on Eggman's side like Shadow a long time ago, The Sonic Team came to fight against a robot that Dr. Eggman created, and Tails attacked me because I was fighting against Fiona, Tails's old crush, I uppercutted her jaw. but once he tackled me to the ground, that was it. I looked him straight in the eye, and he looked me in the eye, and at that very moment I knew, that we would be together, forever. Then we started meeting eachother secretly, until Dr. Eggman, found out, and he understood our love for eachother, so he let us be together.