God Bites His Tongue

-Rikki's POV-

 I was standing on the edge of the shore looking at a few guys beating up some other girl that was smaller than them. I walked over, punched them all in the face, causing them to be unconscious. It was effortless. I helped the young girl up off the sand. I told her to head home, and she did. I went back to the spot I was in, and stared angrily at the sky. Circus Baby looked at me with a questionable look and said "What's the matter, Rikki?"

I shook my head stood up and grabbed her hand. I walked back to my house. As soon as I sat down on the couch, I got a call from Sonic , and he said "Rikki, Eggman has another emerald."

I sighed and grabbed Circus Baby again. She wrapped her arms around my waist and we flew to the place where Eggman had the emerald. I looked up at Eggman who was sitting in his jet floating thingy, and he laughed at me. "Ah, Rikki!! We meet again!"

I looked at him angrily. "I DEFEATED YOU 2 DAYS AGO, MAN!!"

Eggman just raised an eyebrow. "So... are you going to defeat me?"

I looked up at the sky. "CHAOS, WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU!? WHY AREN'T YOU DOWN HERE HELPING THESE SORRY ASS BASTARDS, THAT NEED YOUR HELP, AND MAKING ME DO IT FOR YOU!?!"

--Chaos is the god of Mobius--

I kicked the dirt and punched a boulder near by twice, making it snap in half. I growled and turned around to look at Eggman. he had a surprised look on his face. Suddenly, water swirled in a tornado shape in front of me, and Chaos appeared.

 Suddenly, water swirled in a tornado shape in front of me, and Chaos appeared

I just sang this at the top of my lungs. and turned around to the team. "Take down, then you'll find a weakness! holding it down, till we kill it! Every once in a while, I get caught in the silver lining! no one, ever loses! What's the meaning!? What's the meaning!? somewhere, we've all lost the spirit! Lost it all! *turns around to Chaos* So save us, just so we know, the bitter taste we're needing! and we can give ourselves a meaning!! Hold it down! choking it down til we're speechless! holding your breath til we need it! Every once in a while, we get caught in the silver lining!! No one, ever loses!! *Circus Baby joined in with me and we sang together* What's the meaning!? What's the meaning!? Somwhow, I know we're not alooooone, so save us! just so we know, the bitter taste we're needing!! And we could give ourselves a meaning!! and you could teach us, between right, and wrong! the bitter taste we're needing! and we could let ourselves belive in love!! And god just bites his tounge!

Sonic nodded, Amy nodded, and so did everyone else.

Chaos looked at me, put a hand on my shoulder, and made a water gurgling noise, I thank myself for knowing how to speak water god. He said he can't help these people, because he gave them the choice of right, and wrong. He can't help them because they make their own choices.

I guess I understood that, but before I could answer, he disappeared into the sky. I punched Eggman in the face, got the emerald back, and headed home with Baby. I don't understand why I am always the one having to save people. I'm not a good person. I kill people. I don't save. I hurt. and that's why I'm mostly scared of love. But Baby helps me out with that. she's always making me feel better about everything, and making me happy all the time. I love her to death.

I was laying down in bed next to Baby, and my eyes closed slowly. But then, In the quietness of the night, I heard a window shatter half a mile down the street. My eyes shot open. "Emma..."