Death and Love

Funtime Foxy 'killed' Circus Baby. When I mean killed, I thought she killed her. She's still alive, and she's still my bae. Funtime Foxy: *walks into Circus Baby's stage room* *sees Rikki and Circus Baby laughing with eachother about something* Hmph! Why does Circus Baby think that she can just be with everyone she wants!? *walks into the stage room* *stomps onto the stage* *runs right up to Circus baby and kicks her straight in the chest and all of over her body repedetly* causing her to spark a lot, make electric noises and fall to the ground*

Rikki: *gasps* *super mad look* *gets a new power* *her left eye seemed have blue flames coming out of it* *the white part of her eyes were black, but her pupils were white other than her left eye, that one's pupil is blue* *smiles* *floats into the air*

Funtime Foxy: *shocked look* uhh...

Rikki: *makes the room have no doors or windows or vents*

Funtime Foxy: *picks up a knife that was randomly left on the floor*

Rikki: It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like this, girls like you, should be BURNING IN HELL... *sings this*

Funtime Foxy: *holds up the knife*

Rikki: Turn around, girl. It'd be a crime. I would never go back to the statement that I made for you. So don't step over that line. Or else, friend, you're gonna have a bad time. Girls like you, don't play by the rules. And girls like me, aren't easy to be played for fools. So let's go, let the room get chiller. Let's go, dirty girlfriend killer. *left eye's flames get bigger*

Funtime Foxy: *has 5 different colored hearts float around her, which are her 5 lives she has* *tries to hit her with the knife*

Rikki: Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able. *keeps teleporting out of the way for every swing Foxy takes* Cause you've figured out the way of the table. I can tell you're really really trying. But I think you're just magically dying. *makes these sharp bones that came out of knowhere float really fast towards Foxy, trying to hit her* *one of them hits Foxy straight on the stomach making her scream* you're not gonna win, we'll be here together. *foxy keeps trying to hit Rikki* Fighting in this judgement line forever. And you'll just be sad each time I beat ya, but I'll always be right back here to meet ya. I know you're made o-o-o-o-of, lo-o-o-o-ove. Lo-o-o-o-ove. *flames turn red for just a second, then turn back to blue* lo-o-o-o-ove, lo-o-o-o-ove. Lo-o-o-o-ove. *Rikki keeps attacking Foxy, who only has 3 lives left* *foxy keeps trying to hit Rikki* *laughs* *stabs 2 razor sharp bones in an X shape through Foxy's chest* This is where it stooops, this is where it eeends. If you want to get past me, well you better try again. *foxy only has 1 life left* But no matter how I stop you, you don't give up you're attack... do you just like the feeling, of yourself falling on you're back? Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able. You should know by now, the way of the table. You think you can try and scare me like I'm someone, So you didn't spare my girlfriend, so well, I'm done. *stabs her in the arm, not taking her last life* I know you made my girlfriend disappear, everything she cared about, is why I'm here. I am her mercy, I am her vengeance, I am determination... I know you're made, o-o-o-o-of, lo-o-o-o-ove. Lo-o-o-o-ove. But I think I'm stronger than you. *flames turn purple for a second, then back to blue* *stabs foxy in the head with one giant sharp bone straight through the top of her head*

Funtime Foxy: *wires and metal spilled everywhere, sparks, and falls on the floor, dead*

Rikki: *laughs* *turns back to normal* That's what you deserve... CIRCUS BABY!! *turns around and runs over to Circus baby* *shakes circus baby* Baby...? Baby...? Baby!? *cries really hard* *hugs her not moving body* I couldn't protect you...!