The Apocalypse

This is skeleton Rikki just to let you know

*****WE WENT TO .EXE MOBIUS TO SAVE THEIR PLANET FROM A VIRUS THAT WAS INFECTING ALL THE .EXEs AND MAKING THEM KILL PEOPLE WHO DIDN"T DESERVE TO DIE AT ALL*****SONIC.EXE IS NOT IN THIS STORY HE WAS ON MOBIUS***

**Lemons and Rikki and Circus Baby and Sans and Papyrus and Peter show up at .EXE mobius**

Lemons: *walking down the bloody and cracked street with the Peter Rik, Baby, Sans, and Papyrus* Hey! What's this?? *sees a hollagraphic screen on the side of the street* *presses the play button*

The Screen: *a robot sounding male voice* Atoms fall apart. Solar flares arrive. Buildings collapse. Only a few will survive. The world as we know it, will no longer be there.- B-be there... Water... is gone. A new era has begun. Prepare yourself... for... THE APOCOLYPSE. *end*

Rikki: *turns around when she hears a noise* LEMONS!! *runs in front of Lemons to protect her from the Virus filled bat, Bullet.EXE. Bullet.EXE had spit and blood coming out of his mouth, his eyes weren't there anymore, just bloody black eye sockets, and his wings looked huge, and ripped and torn apart. His fur wasn't green, it was blackish green* *

Bullet.EXE: *runs up to Rikki and claws her face, leaving a huge scratch, vertically across her eye* Ahh!!! *covers up her now bloody eye with her hand*

Lemons: Rikki! *takes her hand off her eye and takes a look at it* Oh god...

Circus Baby: *worried look* Rikki!!

Rikki: aye, I'll be fine. *a whole lot more infected people come over to the group of 5* *turns into skeleton Rikki* You can die, Bullet. *left eye catches on blue fire* *floats into the air* *raises her hand in the air, causing a huge group of orange sharp glowing bones come out of the ground*

Sans: *left eye catches on fire blue* *floats into the air* *raises his hand in the air, causing a group of blue glowing sharp bones to come out of the ground*

Papyrus: *right eye catches on red fire* *floats into the air* *raises hand in the air* *red glowing sharp bones come out of the ground*

Rikki: *raises her right hand, and takes the bones from Papyrus and Sans* Eat it, B*itches. *points her hands towards all the infected .EXE's* *makes the bones go 90 miles per hour* *impales half of the infected .EXEs in the head, killing them*

Lemons: Let me get in on the fun! *throws her chakram really fast at half of the half of the of the .EXEs, chopping their heads off* Yeah. *deadly smile*

Circus Baby: *her left hand had 6 inch long screws on her fingers for claws* *kills the rest of the .EXEs*

Rikki: *lands on the ground with Sans and Papyrus at either side of her* *hugs 'em both* I love you, friend bros!! *looks at Circus Baby* And I love you~

Circus Baby: *blushes*

Lemons: *catches her breath* Let's keep moving. The test lab should be right around this corner. *everyone keeps walking*