Baby's Nightmare

I held Rikki close, and hugged her until she fell asleep. I started to feel sleepy myself, and so I wrapped my arms around her waist and laied down next to her and fell asleep.

*Baby's Nightmare*

I woke up in Rikki's basement. I was chained to a wall. Rikki was straight across from me, she was passed out, she had been gagged with a bandana, and she was covered in blood. she was on her knees, and her wrists had chains on them attatched to the wall.

"Rikki!!" I exclaimed while I pulled on my chains on my wrists trying to get as close to her as possible. That's when that Shadow guy, came into the basement. He had an axe in his hand. He smiled evilly  and got up in my face. "Hello, Baby~" he said darkly.

I backed up against the wall and glared at him. "What do you want?" I said loudly.

Shadow got in my face again, grinned and said "You~" He said as he grabbed my waist.

I couldn't move. And I didn't know why. I struggled trying to get away from him. "I don't like you!! Or boys!! I like girls!!" I yelled.

Shadow didn't seem to care. he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned me against the wall. he leaned in to kiss me.

"Don't let her out... Don't let her out... Don't let her out!" I kept screaming in my mind. I couldn't let my darkside out. But I couldn't take it anymore. my eyes turned black, and my stomach opened, and my claw shot out. He dodged it, and backed away from me.

Shadow smiled at me evilly and said "Well, if you won't cooperate, let's see if Rikki will..."

He walked over to Rikki and kicked her in the stomach making her cough up blood and groan in pain. her eyes were still closed, though. That's when he took the axe, aimed it over Rikki's head, and swung.

I woke up.

I sat up in the bed quickly.

"*huff* *huff* *sobs* R-Rikki!"

Rikki woke up and sat up next to me. "Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?" She put a hand on my cheek.

I still sobbed and hugged her catching her off guard. She hugged me back, and I buried my face into her neck, and cried.

Rikki stroked one of my pigtails, and asked me softly, "Were you having a nightmare too?"

I Nodded slightly. my breathing was sharp. I didn't let go of her.

Rikki kissed the top of my head and kept stroking my pigtails. "What happened?"

I took in a sharp breath and said shakily "Sh-Shadow... a-a-and, y-you were.. *sob* H-He tried to k-kiss me... I-I... he killed you... *sobs*"

Rikki sighed sadly and put both of her hands on my cheeks, and looked my in the eyes.

"Baby, I'm right here. And I'm not going anywhere. I love you. and I will never stop loving you. you are all I ever need. And I won't let anyone hurt you. I Love You."

I hugged her again. I Love her more than anything.